Coal is a huge buy PCX KOL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 2, 2008.

1. stock, In the time you have owned V, I have made a multiple of what you have made on what, your biggest holding? I have done so with much less risk as well. While you are on here posting Lord knows how many times a day because stocks you don't even OWN are going up (who the fuck cares), I have multiple posistions and stategies at work grinding out consistent profits on a daily basis. This is a website for traders, for the 1,432,354th time, you are not one, and never will be. You can call yourself the master and you know how everything works, but the last time I checked the bank won't let you deposit that. Good luck with your paper fortunes.

#21     Jun 6, 2008
  2. KOL up huge again while market is flat?

Making money is so easy when you buy the stuff I recommend.

I am the expert stock picker.

#22     Jun 9, 2008
  3. JRCC has had a great quarter. I finally bought this morning after it had already gone up. Normally I wouldn't buy after a stock has gone up but I've seen this stock going mostly up for a couple of months.

ICO another coal stock was going up and down between 8-10 like clockwork but it's broken out and is around. It stopped out as I am a chicken when it comes to seeing profits evaporate so I keep it very tight. It rose right after that. My friend tells me he expects it to be 12-15 by years end.

#23     Jun 9, 2008

4. PCX is up 27% at $150 since I told folks to buy. It surged from $120 to 150 in just a few weeks.

KOL is also up huge

And that is how you make fast money...

if this were CNBC fast money Pete najarian would still be looking at option activity trying to extrapolate shit from nothing. And karen finger-bang-man would still be recommending CROX.

I am the best stock picker in the world. Period.

I am never wrong. I have been doing this since 2003 when I first got into the stock market. I spend hours looking at charts. I know this shit like the back of my hand. I know everything and I see everything. I'm like Bobby Fischer who sees five plys ahead. Nothing escapes me. When I say time 2 buy it really is time 2 buy.

The original stock trader index is up 40% in the same period that the us market is down 10%. And with all large cap stocks, too.

#24     Jun 17, 2008
  5. Wow. Just wow.

#25     Jun 17, 2008
  6. dstod

dstod

Nice find with ICO- already over $12 and a nice rising 20 ema. Will keep on my radar- may be ideal to buy on pullbacks to 20 ema.

#26     Jun 18, 2008
  7. hughb

hughb

I bot ICO @ 8.65 on May 5, so I'm pretty happy right now too. Cramer doesn't like ICO, he said it's the worst coal stock out there.

#27     Jun 18, 2008
  8. hughb

hughb

WTF??? Just brought up a quote on ICO, up over a buck right now???

#28     Jun 18, 2008
  9. aresky

aresky

BTU (Peabody) up 3.8 % today

#29     Jun 18, 2008
  10. the best stock picker ever...

I knew coal would be a huge buy because China, India, Russia, and Brazil need coal because oil is too expensive. Also those countries don't have have the same stringent environmental standards as the USA so they can pollute with impunity.

#30     Jun 18, 2008