Coal is a huge buy PCX KOL

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 2, 2008.

1. except when you said the mkt was going to rally HUGE soon. Oops.

#11     Jun 3, 2008
  2. I closed out of my ANR shorts today except I still have a couple Jun 100 calls I wrote that I didn't buy back yet as I think it will expire worthless.

Not saying anyone should do or not do anything but just following up on my post that I shorted it.

#12     Jun 3, 2008
  3. aresky

aresky

26 March 2008
    M&G Global Basics manager Graham French says "On the positive side some commodities like nickel, platinum and coal are profiting from the long term imbalance between supply and demand,’ French says. ‘While I expect that the demand from emerging markets will grow, the supply has shrunk. This situation offers the producers excellent opportunities to produce superb returns.’

He cites nickel producer Eramet as one such example, so too Peabody Energy (BTU) which is the largest coal producer in the US and a ‘central position’ in French’s top-performing fund. He thinks coal is the world’s fastest growing energy source thanks to Chinese demand and its price is not about to drop.

‘The most important producer of coal has been reacting conservatively to the demand overhang and so the price will remain at a reasonable level,’ he says.

http://www.citywire.co.uk/selector/-/news/fund-manager-interviews/content.aspx?ID=299494

#13     Jun 3, 2008
  4. PCX up again

KOL down a little

there is no coal bubble at all. This is like investing in eletricity at the turn of 20th century.

#14     Jun 4, 2008
  5. Dow is crashing

but KOL is up

I know how stocks works

I m the master of stock and ETF picking

#15     Jun 6, 2008
  6. futuman

futuman

You must be a one BIG idiot.

#16     Jun 6, 2008
  7. stock you are consistently wrong about the direction of the market, but you are still childish enough to tell us what a master you are, please just go away. This is a tough business, you are a little boy who needs constant attention, your winning traders do not need attention, they just churn out profits day after day. you churn out meaningless posts day after day. Do you even own KOL? I know the answer, your vast holdings are V, and MOS...Are YOU making money today? Wait don't answer, your not.

#17     Jun 6, 2008
  8. that cause I'm counting all the money I made earlier. I went long on Visa at the IPO.

you should take your meds

Too many players haters.

#18     Jun 6, 2008
  9. I don't know about you. I wouldn't look at a stock if they don't make a 100% move in the last coupon of months. This show strength.

I wouldn't bother if it just trading in range.

#19     Jun 6, 2008
    #20     Jun 6, 2008