CO2 hits 400 ppm

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, May 11, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Point to any study that proves CO2 is the cause of global warming.

#41     May 13, 2013
  2. jem

jem

you realize it takes about a 120 IQ to think in systems.
    your best agw nutter "science" is mythbusters.

(my kids love mythbusters so I do see it. They end each show with a big explosion.. but they are a bit soft on the science.

is that your science... I need to understand what you are saying?

because co2 can trap some IR more co2 means more warming on the earth.

pardon me if I have trouble when not thinking in systems... I am just trying to get your mythbusters type science.

could you then breakdown the part you are attributing to man? vs say the sun?

#42     May 13, 2013
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You appear to be frothing at the mouth, so I'll just cut it early instead of reading it. The deep oceans are presently absorbing the rising heat. Is that systemic enough for you?
    By the way, if you replicated the experiment used on that episode you'd get the same result, so you must be "nutter", too. ; )

#43     May 13, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Myth Busters? That's your scientific evidence now?

#44     May 13, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I'm certain now that I was right when I said a couple weeks ago that you get stupider every day.

#45     May 13, 2013
  6. jem

jem

its always been odd to me when people attempt to put down cut and paste... or citations.

I will take cut and paste from experts over the leftist clown crap anytime.

for instance future idiot kept saying 97% of climatologist said man made CO2 caused warming.

When he finally provided a link it said man was contributing to warming.

No scientist claims to have science showing man made CO2 causes warming. I am sure we are.

Which is why I am amused with your mythbusters argument.

I am wondering at waht point you will try and apply it systematically to the environment.

At which point in time I would ask you if you have any data supporting your idea.

And then I will ask you if... CO2 causes the warming how come throughout the last 400,000 years... the data shows warming precededs CO2 accumulation and cooling precedes CO2 dissipation.

In which case you will realize you have not been thinking in systems.

#46     May 13, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Myth Busters....I'm still laughing about that one.

#47     May 13, 2013
  8. Ricter

Ricter

You don't get it (yet), your experts ARE the clowns.

#48     May 13, 2013
  9. jem

jem

what experts - I am not using experts... yet... I am waiting for your or fc to present science showing something.

I am not saying co2 does not cause warming, I am saying you have shown no proof of it. I suspect co2 may contribute and tiny inconsequential part of warming on earth... but I have never seen any science.

I suspect the sun the tide and water vapor (clouds) do the larger majority of warming and cooling... because that is where the science has been lately.

so for now we are reviewing the data and the science provided by agw nutters and according to you the mythbusters.

I still know of know experts saying they have science showing man made co2 causes warming... that is made up crap from agw nutters who misinterpret the science and the data.

By the way before we soil the name of mythbusters by putting them in the same box as agw nutter clown what are you saying they claim they proved up their in San Francisco.

#49     May 13, 2013
  10. jem

jem

actually this might be something.

what do oceans do when they absorb heat....
    they release co2 correct?

do you think (systematically thinking) that is why historically we have warming... then we have a rise in co2 and the we have cooling and then co2 levels decrease? Could it be oceans are a CO2 sink when they cool and a CO2 releaser when warming?

Could that be why co2 is going up while oceans temps are going up... yet land temps are steady or going down recently?

Could it be that as the sun warms us less... the land temps respond first, then the oceans then co2?

Might that be how this works?

I realize I am not grant receiving pro agw climatologist and I am just spitballing here but I did stay at a holiday inn express.

#50     May 13, 2013