CO2 hits 400 ppm

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, May 11, 2013.

1. LOL

#11     May 11, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3GwjfUFyY6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#12     May 12, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

BFD.

<a href=http://www.c3headlines.com/global-warming-evidencefacts-against/>Modern Temps Not Unprecedented, Not Global</a>

#13     May 12, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

In honor of this thread im going to start my car and leave it running with the AC on full all day.

#14     May 12, 2013
  5. You don't have to. Al Gore is doing it for you. He has not one, but two, huge homes (over ten thousand square feet each) that consume more energy than you or I ever will.

And he recently flew from his home in Santa Barbara to a meeting in Washington DC in a private jet that burns 350 gallons per hour. On that single round-trip flight, Al Gore burned almost 4,000 gallons of fuel. That's more fuel than the average car burns in 8 years.

Mr. Gore is a one-man CO-2 machine.

#15     May 12, 2013
  6. Max E.

Max E.

:D

#16     May 12, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And a colossal hypocrite.

#17     May 12, 2013
  8. jem

jem

That is a massive recent jump in CO2 the last 15 years.
    Yet the earth is not warming. Do the models project we should be up another half degree? How come temps are staying the same.

Should we convert to coal?

#18     May 12, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Thank God. The extra CO2 will help the plants grow so we can feed the growing world population.

In fact, it's probably God's hand helping us to survive since there isn't really a good explanation for the CO2 levels unless the scientists measurements in previous millennia are wrong.

#19     May 12, 2013
  10. Arnie

Arnie

My thoughts too.

At what point do you say the models are wrong? And if the reality doesn't fit the model, then maybe the whole theory is wrong.

#20     May 13, 2013