CNN TARD Contributor Caught Flat Footed On Haiti Question, Has No Answer

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Tom B

Tom B

CNN Contributor Caught Flat Footed On Haiti Question, Has No Answer

Posted By Nick Givas On 7:55 PM 01/11/2018 In | No Comments

CNN contributor Joan Walsh couldn’t decide whether she would rather live in Haiti or Norway when questioned by National Review editor Rich Lowry Thursday on “Erin Burnett Out Front.”

Walsh said that President Donald Trump’s comments about immigrants coming to the United States from “shithole” countries were offensive and “racist,” but didn’t have an answer when Lowry posed the million dollar question.

WATCH:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/11/c...-flat-footed-on-haiti-question-has-no-answer/

“I don’t know,” Walsh replied. “I haven’t been to either place. Why are you interrupting me? Why are you interrupting me? It’s none of your business.”

“It’s not a matter of where you’d rather live, it’s a matter of whether someone from an individual place can be a productive, contributive member of society,” Burnett said.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/11/c...-flat-footed-on-haiti-question-has-no-answer/

2. Okay, well that is where it starts getting goofy. to paraphrase "Would you rather live in Mogodishu, or Copenhagen". "I don't know. I have not been to either one." That's goofy.

A moderate could agree that Trump was indiscreet and there are fourth tier countries in this world but you don't go out of your way to publicly poke them in the eye. But some of this gets into goofy Obama stuff where all countries are equal and Norway and the United States are no better and no worse than North Korea.

Even the lefty, uber politically correct United Nations puts out a list of nations and rates them based on liveability. Hint, Iceland is number one, and NORWAY is number two. So they are going off the reservation a little by acknowledging differences between countries.

Now, I don't drink, but if I did, I could have a few beers and read a lot into that racist shit coming from the United Nations. You see what they are saying there? Iceland is number one. That's code-talk. What they are saying is ultra white, blued-eyed, northern Europeans who don't let in a lot of dark-skinned riff-raff that have funny religions and weird customs or slanted-eyes have the best country. An Aryan race dream. If you are living in Haiti you can be number one too when you start looking like Iceland according to the UN.

The "nations of Burkina Faso and Sierra Leone came in last." Not sayin they are shit-holes but looks like the United Nations is. Of course, the cnn tard may have never been to sierra leone so she does not know whether it is better or worse than Canada which rated very high- being a white, non-diverse country.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/11/photogalleries/country-pictures/

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  3. The issue here is really quite simple: who is our immigration policy supposed to serve? The US or people in shitholes who want to live elsewhere?

The fact we needed lots of semi-skilled laborers generations ago has no relevance now. We have plenty of our own citizens who need work. And it's not like we don't know exactly what the result of all this shithole immigration will be. Ask the Swedes, French, Dutch, Germans.

CaptainObvious likes this.

4. "Just 11 percent of French people felt that immigration had an overall positive impact"

Hmmmm. just coincidently, immigrants are about ten per cent of the French population. That might give you a little clue as to who responded favorably in the poll. Just sayin.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20160823/immigration-negative-for-france-majority-says

Optionpro007 likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Bollocks to the French. Yes, they helped the USA win the war against the Brits... But what have they done for us lately? Shit-jerks.