CNN: Quality Journalism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Tom B

Tom B

2. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/phrFtnurI6w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/phrFtnurI6w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. And the libs complain about Fox. Once again, notice it is the libs who are fixated by Obama's race. Then they turn around and call Republicans racist. Hypocrisy.

Also, if that was a white guy and he gave the same exact analysis, it would be a national story that would be run no-stop and the guy would be fired within 24 hours.

How has she not been fired either? She says "So every white President has had absolutely no 'swagga'...(giggling) is that what your saying? They are stuffy, uptight Presidents." Huh? WTF?

The most remarkable thing is that this was from Huffington Post, a liberal website. It appears Arianna Huffington has more journalist integrity then the entire MSM combined.

4. The big problem with the democrats is they can't take any criticism. This problem is not going away.

5. Eight

Eight

Ariana Huff was on Phil Hendrie couple of weeks back. She was citing CIA stats to build her case but Hendrie called her on it because she didn't like the CIA stats about Iraq.. Hendrie was saying she couldn't cherry pick her data like that .... she hung up on him..

6. Another post from left field for Publix. Its certainly nice the media never did any character assassination of Bush. They never used forged documents and ran bogus stories about Bush, did they. Of course not. The party of Clinton always tells the truth.

7. Eight

Eight

I'd say you are counting on the Democrats to give you money. Nothing else could make you as partisan. Perhaps you get paid by the word or something?

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

CNN: Quality Journalism

Isn't that an oxymoron?

9. I think Hendrie is great. He use to come on here about 5pm now he comes on at 10pm and I don't get a chance to listen to him.

John

#10     Apr 30, 2009