CNN praises Palin over e-mails

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

One of the reasons why there are "thugs" on the left and not the right is that the left feels like they are victims and the victim mentality gives one justification for hurting and taking from others. This is the basis of the existence of the democratic party. Whether you are gay, black, Latino, poor, Jewish, or a single woman looking for an abortion, they ALL play the victim card. The democratic party caters to that. They stir up the hate using that and it justifies violence and the theft of private property both by the government and individuals. You can hear it from people like Michael Moore when he says the poor deserve to take from the rich. He means that both literally and figuratively. It's so ingrained into liberal culture that the left doesn't think twice about it.

Now to be fair, for the first time in a long time I'm seeing a little of that on the right with the tea party. I don't believe in playing the victim even if you are a victim. But historically the right is too busy working to play victim. They patented the saying "pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

#31     Jun 13, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, what? Lynchers. Union busters. Death squads.

#32     Jun 13, 2011
  3. LOL. Seriously?

#33     Jun 13, 2011
  4. Good luck on that sure thing. One of my sons works in the oil field in the Seminole Tx area.

#34     Jun 13, 2011
  5. No. Just plain ole Democrats:

WI Democrat Wants to “Smack Her Around” Female Constituent In Message (Audio)
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, June 13, 2011, 3:51 PM
    Typical democrat.
    <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpUw-IjtnQ4?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YpUw-IjtnQ4?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

A Wisconsin democrat running in a recall election left a message on a woman’s answering machine. The democrat said he ought to smack her around in a message he didn’t know was being recorded.
    WISGOP reported:

#35     Jun 13, 2011
  6. Eight

Eight

It should blow up in their face. The Left absolutely hates her. They demonized her, they put her through a dozen or so investigations that cost her all of her personal wealth and the Governorship... they are absolute witch hunters going after a church lady who has acquitted herself very nicely... she hit the speaking trail and started pulling down some long coin and I'm proud of her...

#36     Jun 13, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

The right sure obsesses about Palin, this thread is growing.

#37     Jun 13, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is that why the left here on ET start so many threads on her?

#38     Jun 13, 2011
  9. Well, empirically the republicans have been the isolationist, anti war faction.

In politics today, it's the centrists both dem and republican who are the hawks. The libertarian/ron paul sector of the republicans are anti war, and the nader/greens are anti war. The establishment faction of both parties are the hawks.

Your conventional perception that keeps you thinking in the faux left/right paradigm blinds you to reality.

#39     Jun 13, 2011
  10. She turns them on, it's that simple for the male Palin supporters.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'd hit it hard myself but I wouldn't vote for her.

#40     Jun 14, 2011