CNN praises Palin over e-mails

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Let me jump in here, not that he needs my help. Liberals are both pacifists and thugs. You have the kooky peace at any cost groups, who freeload on the bravery of our troops. Plus, there are plenty of thugs on the liberal/left side, even though the media pretends that all violence is generated on the right. In fact, about the only "rightwing" violence came from a few lone wolves like McVeigh. Leftwing violence, whether it is anti-globalist terrorists shutting down entire cities and smashing storefronts, eco-terrorists burning new homes, ski resorts, new SUVs or ruining years of scientific research by disrupting labs, union thugs using bullyboy tactics or crazies like the code pink and ACORN goons, are by contrast highly organized. They are also protected in large part by the Democrat party, which sees to it where possible that they are not prosecuted for their crimes.

#21     Jun 13, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

In other words, the left includes both thugs and pacifists. I bet that's just like the right.

#22     Jun 13, 2011
  3. Compare the arrest records of the last RNC in St Paul vs the DNC one.

I'm curious to what you find.

#23     Jun 13, 2011
  4. jem

jem

the right can not afford to get arrested we work for a living.

its the freeloading left who who do not mind risking 3 meals and a cot.

#24     Jun 13, 2011
  5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Pump gas? 15 minute lube jobs?

#25     Jun 13, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#26     Jun 13, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

That's likely all you know about it. ; )

#27     Jun 13, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ricter, I'm always curious about this. If you don't trade, why do you hang out on a "trading" message board? I'm just curious. What exactly brought you over here?

#28     Jun 13, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I thought to trade at one time. I plan to trade in one stock very soon. "I'm not a real trader, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night". ; ) This is why I stay in the basement.

#29     Jun 13, 2011
  10. wjk

wjk

Problem is that the MSM is usually quiet when the thugs of the left are at work, and quick to point fingers when they believe a thug is a right winger. Often they accuse left wing thugs of being right wingers ahead of the facts, which they later fail to correct.

#30     Jun 13, 2011