CNN praises Palin over e-mails

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 11, 2011.

1. What kind of business do you have Ricter ? Do you trade also ? I'm always interested in what other people do for a living ?

#11     Jun 13, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I operate in the oil & gas sector. I do not trade, though I'm about to buy a "sure thing" (lol).

#12     Jun 13, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

The press is beholden to their employer, whose business is to sell advertising (and "papers"). And Palin draws the consumers' attention.

#13     Jun 13, 2011
  4. olias

olias

that's it exactly

#14     Jun 13, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don't tell that to Walter Cronkite or Edward R. Murrow.

#15     Jun 13, 2011
  6. olias

olias

so your logic tells you that because a few left-wing thugs sent Palin death threats, it proves to you that 'all left wing pacifists' are full of shit? That any liberal claiming to believe in peaceful protests is lying?

come on dude

#16     Jun 13, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

It's a lot more then a few. And btw, the press doesn't seem to have any problem calling all tea partiers racist because one freaking red neck hill billy with 3 teeth is holding up a racist sign. If the shoe fits man.

#17     Jun 13, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

#18     Jun 13, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

So are liberals actually thugs, or pacifists? Please provide your generally applicable answer, not one that merely suits the opinion you are trying to support at the moment.

#19     Jun 13, 2011
  10. ==============
    Mav7;
    Who knows , maybe they finally got a clue;
    multitudes of Ronald Reagan Democrats now watching Sarah/FOX news.

Or maybe it was newsbusters busting MSNBC Thomas Roberts mocking Sarah Palin's Paul Revere mistake;
    MSNBC Mr Roberts then made a TX size mistake , dismissed the current gov of TX, then with got newsbusted with his ''LBJ never elected''...
    :D

#20     Jun 13, 2011