CNN POLL: 69% of Americans say Bush is A LIAR and O'Neill is telling the truth!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Do you believe Paul O'Neill when he says President Bush had pre-9/11 plans to go to war with Iraq?

Yes - 165632 votes 69%
    No - 71713 votes 31%

Total: 238345 votes

Click on the view results link for the Poll question:

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/wolf.blitzer.reports/

:( :( :eek::eek:

2. Funny how Fox News ain't running a similar poll.

Maverick, time for some Florida inspired patriotism from you: better hit the road and run to every public computer to vote and give Georgie some real support here.

3. Why? Polls like this mean nothing other than to titillate the viewers. More than anything polls like this are a reflection of the type of people who visit the CNN website. Same goes for other online "polls".

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

What does that mean? I don't live in Florida. What the hell is Florida inspired patriotism anyway? Oh and if CNN had a poll that said 97% of Americans think you are a freaking idiot, would you believe it?

5. Magna

Magna Administrator

Sometimes polls matter, really they do....
    Maverick74's Preferred Poll

6. And you're calling me stupid!

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

I didn't call you stupid, I said if a poll said that 97% of Americans thought you were a freaking idiot, would you believe them. I take it by your response that you would indeed believe the poll. Now how funny is that.

8. Cutten

Cutten

And 68% of them won't give a hoot when it comes to election time.

How many people who voted in Nixon's landslide reelection in 72 thought Nixon was an honest straight-up guy? How many thought Clinton was a paragon of virtue? Did Carter's reputation for integrity (hardly deserved) save him against Reagan? No one cares about honesty, all they care about is whether a politician can "get the job done" better than the other candidate. A dishonest lying Bush would beat an honest, truthful Dean - and Dean is hardly a saint in any case.

9. if 97% of Americans thought you were not an asshole, and you were not a terrorist would you believe them?:confused: :confused: I take it by your response you would indeed not believe the poll proving you are both:D :D

Mavman yer one hilarious cook:eek: :cool: no worries Cutten came to the rescue hehehehehe:cool: :p

10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nolan if you are such a big believer in polls then we might as well not even have an election because all the polls are indicating that this is going to be one of the most lopsided elections in history for Bush. How do you like THEM apples?

#10     Jan 13, 2004