CNN poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pop Sickle, Feb 17, 2010.

1. CNN poll: 52% say Obama doesn't deserve reelection in 2012

By Michael O'Brien - 02/16/10 01:35 PM ET

52 percent of Americans said President Barack Obama doesn't deserve reelection in 2012, according to a new poll.

44 percent of all Americans said they would vote to reelect the president in two and a half years, less than the slight majority who said they would prefer to elect someone else.

Obama faces a 44-52 deficit among both all Americans and registered voters, according to a CNN/Opinion Research poll released Tuesday. Four percent had no opinion.

The reelection numbers are slightly more sour than Obama's approval ratings, which are basically tied. 49 percent of people told CNN that they approve of the way Obama is handling his job, while 50 percent disapprove.

Still, the 2012 election is still a long way's away, with this fall's midterm elections looming large. Republicans are hoping to make inroads into Congress, while Democrats are hoping to hold onto gains won in the 2006 and 2008 cycles.

Respondents to CNN were split at 46 percent as to whether they preferred a generic Republican or Democratic candidate in this fall's elections.

At least one retiring lawmaker is confident Obama will sail to reelection, with Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.) predicting Monday the president would win "overwhelmingly" in 2012.

The CNN poll, conducted Feb. 12-15, has a three percent margin of error.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/81213-52-say-obama-doesnt-deserve-reelection-

2. What ? ... Did I miss some huge buildup of communist donations and Islamic
    donations coming in for his campaign to buy the next election? (Yet again)

Did I miss the funneling of funds through dummy corporations and
    election scam operations like Acorn? (Yet again)

C'Mon ... Hmmm ... maybe George Soros has every secretary of state who oversees electoral counts ...
    hmmm ... maybe he has dictated the win already? (Yet again)

Has the media been controlled and bought off ? (Yet again)

3. <embed src="http://blip.tv/play/kAaBxaEIAg%2Em4v" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="380" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

I think Mr. Obama's cover is fading away.........He is a marxist plain and simple. The above link is 45 minutes and is a very rational interview with an acquaintance of Obama during his college years.

4. you can fool some of the people ... and unfortunately for Obama you can only fool half the people all the time

Here's your 30 second commercial, ... just repeat this over and over and over again ... "This Is The Time When the Oceans Recede"

what a complete fucking idiot

"The journey will be difficult. The road will be long. I face this challenge with profound humility, and knowledge of my own limitations. But I also face it with limitless faith in the capacity of the American people. Because if we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth. This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals. Thank you, God Bless you, and may God Bless the United States of America."

5. Ricter

Ricter

Oh yeah, it's the public's nuanced understanding of Marx, their perception that the balance between labor and capital is tilted heavily towards the former, which is why the public, read labor, is against Obama.

Lol, dumb.

It's employment, which lags recovery.

6. Mr. Obama is a marxist.
    He has been since his early college days, and possibly before.

It would appear that you judge the average american citizen as ignorant of such matters, but I would refer you to the plethora of "progressives" that are currently feeling the electoral noose tightening around their "collective" necks.

The gig is up......there will be a hard lurch to the right in the 2010 cycle and Mr. Obama will have to run in a primary against one or two opponents inside his own party. Either way, he is unemployed in Jan of 2013.