CNN picks up Charlie Sheen's 9/11 comments and WTC7

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Mar 25, 2006.

Is Charlie Sheen a true american Patriot?

1. Yes, Charlie Sheen is a Patriot with great courage and brings up issues that need to examined.

32 vote(s)
    71.1%
  2. Charlie Sheen is mistaken but i respect his right to voice serious questions regarding 9/11.

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. No, the neocons are our great masters and they would never lie to us about anything including weapon

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  4. Charlie Sheen is a raghead sympathizer and i hope the neocons ruin his career for speaking out.... o

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. i think we all saw this coming. was just a matter of time before they printed it. divorce can get messier than roseanne at an "all you can eat" buffet. women will do and say anything when it comes to custody battles.

#21     Apr 23, 2006
  2. Hawk-fx

Hawk-fx

#22     Apr 27, 2006
  3. How many times must that video be debunked?

#23     Apr 27, 2006
  4. I have a feeling the answer is somewhere around 3000 or so...

#24     Apr 27, 2006
  5. maxpi

maxpi

Actually I think they were smart to let Osama run. That last tape of his was pathetic. He made it perfectly clear that he needs the rest of the Islamic world to rally to his cause or he is just another steaming pile. They have made him a really good bad example of what happens to assholes like him. If they killed him he would be a Heroic Martyr, now he's just Clyde Barrow waiting for some local cops to blow him away.

#25     Apr 27, 2006
  6. What was really funny was the "truce" that Osama tried to
    convince the USA to agree to. I guess he is getting old and tired...

Poor Osama...

#26     Apr 27, 2006