CNN picks up Charlie Sheen's 9/11 comments and WTC7

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Mar 25, 2006.

Is Charlie Sheen a true american Patriot?

1. Yes, Charlie Sheen is a Patriot with great courage and brings up issues that need to examined.

32 vote(s)
    71.1%
  2. Charlie Sheen is mistaken but i respect his right to voice serious questions regarding 9/11.

5 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. No, the neocons are our great masters and they would never lie to us about anything including weapon

2 vote(s)
    4.4%
  4. Charlie Sheen is a raghead sympathizer and i hope the neocons ruin his career for speaking out.... o

6 vote(s)
    13.3%
  1. personally i am surprised that CNN's AJ Hammer still has a job...but hey, kudos!!! it is interesting that Sheen has really focused on WTC7's demolition as the one point that just can not be explained away by govt shills.

anyways, watch the videos and decide for yourself.... personally, watching the detonation charges climb up the walls on wtc7 is chilling (seen on alex jones site).

http://www.suddenlyeverythingsucks.com/blog/

http://www.prisonplanet.com/011904wtc7.html

2. cmaxb

cmaxb

Ok, I'll jump in. Here's the thing about all the WTC/Pentagon conspiracy nuts. If all of this was planned to get us started in this war, then riddle me this: why were no WMD's found in Iraq. Oh wait, they forgot that little detail. Besides, planting a few shells or vials would have been way more complicated than taking down several skyscrapers.

3. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

youre putting the cart before the horse.

one of the reasons donny the jerk wanted to go in to i-raq was cos he knew saddam and osama were good buddies and i-raq was as responsible for 9-11 as anyone. the wmd's were just another sideshow, which then became the main reason when it became clear donny didnt have a fucking clue.

why didnt they plant some wmds? what makes you think they didnt? bush and the rest of the neo cons - including the us military are not exactly the sharpest tools in the box. they have probably forgotten where they left them. just like they have forgotten to find osama.

lets face it, if you cant find the worlds tallest and most wanted man in the world in a few mountain ranges, without killing half of your own side in 'friendly fire', what chance do you have of finding some war heads buried under the sand - especially when you really want to find oil - not war heads.

good question though.

4. riddle me this... why did wtc7 fall??? was it the little bitty fires that fema proclaimed? why do the detonation charges climb the exterior walls previous to the collapse? work on that riddle and then spew your conspiracy nut platitudes.

5. cmaxb

cmaxb

I just keep thinking about how much that would have played into the Neocons hands. They would have had carte blanche. They saved the world from Saddam's WMDs

6. Maybe this will answer your question?

July 2, 2003
    Pentagon Whistleblower Reveals CIA/DoD Fiascos

According to a stunning report posted by a retired Navy Lt. Commander and 28-year veteran of the Defense Department, the Bush administration's assurance about finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was based on a CIA plan to "plant" WMDs inside the country. Nelda Rogers, the Pentagon whistleblower, claims the plan failed when the secret mission was mistakenly taken out by "friendly fire."

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/06/266752.shtml

A DoD whistleblower details an attempt by a covert US team to plant weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The team was later killed by friendly fire due to CIA incompetence. In a world exclusive, Al Martin Raw.com [http://www.almartinraw.com/] has published a news story about a Department of Defense whistleblower who has revealed that a US covert-operations team had planted "Weapons of Mass Destruction" (WMDs) in Iraq, then "lost" them when the team was killed by so-called "friendly fire."

The Pentagon whistleblower, Nelda Rogers, is a 28-year veteran debriefer for the Defense Department. She has become so concerned for her safety that she decided to tell the story about this latest CIA-military fiasco in Iraq. According to Al Martin Raw.com, "Ms. Rogers is number two in the chain of command within this DoD special intelligence office. This is a ten-person debriefing unit within the central debriefing office for the Department of Defense."

The information that is being leaked out is information "obtained while she was in Germany heading up the debriefing of returning service personnel, involved in intelligence work in Iraq for the Department of Defense and/or the Central Intelligence Agency. "According to Ms. Rogers, there was a covert military operation that took place both preceding and during the hostilities in Iraq," reports Al Martin Raw.com, an online subscriber-based news/analysis service which provides "Political, Economic and Financial Intelligence."

7. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol - well i was close enough!

if it wasnt so serious, it would be funny.

8. cmaxb

cmaxb

Perhaps nut is a poor choice of words. Zealot perhaps

9. OK, that's plausible enough. But why wasn't a second attempt made shortly thereafter?

10. Watch how the neo-commie elite mobilize their cock sucking inbred maggot foot soldiers over the next few weeks against Charlie Sheen. I already feel sorry for the guy. I would not be suprised if his show gets pulled.

#10     Mar 26, 2006