CNN: North Korea deploys SAMs missiles

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bearice, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Did you just respond to one of your own inane posts with another non-sensical answer?

Seriously, I have noticed you posting a lot lately and every post reminds me of this saying:
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"

Try to think or do some research before typing a post please.

5yr

#31     Nov 29, 2010
  2. Fractal

Fractal

Have to admit, I've been thinking the same thing.

He reminds me of cold, except even more dimwitted.

#32     Nov 29, 2010
  3. Right, I am hoping that he is a 9 year old that is learning English as a second language and is just emerging from a bubble that made him incapable of paying attention to current events. If that is true then I feel bad about my previous statement.

I am hoping that he trades a lot and has inherited a lot of money from his grandparents.

5yr

#33     Nov 29, 2010
  4. There is a crocodile named “busal” in Africa. He is 22 feet long and weighs 1100 kg to 1200 kg. Local people say Busal killed and eat an adult hippopotamus. Scientist tried to catch Busal by setting up a big strong iron cage. When Busal entered the cage, the cage collapsed. Busal is free and wild today. Busal lives in isolation. I have seen “Busal”. He is massive.

There is a Lion in Africa weighing 300 Kg. Maybe 350 kg. He lives in isolation.

There was a Siberian tiger weighing 410 Kg. He lived in isolation.

There are reports of giant anacondas and pythons 30 or 40 feet long and even 100 feet long. They live in isolation. Nobody has seen them.

They are massive Grizzly bears in isolated areas of Alaska. Polar bears are bigger than Grizzly. Polar bears live in ice age where nobody dares to go.

There are bull elephants in isolated areas of Africa standing 12 to 13 feet tall and weighing 7 to 8 tons.

There are great white sharks 25 feet long and blue whales 100 feet long. They live in vast endless oceans/sea. Nobody knows what oceans are. When I throw you in the ocean/sea you will understand this.

By the way Osama bin laden also lived in isolation. Everybody knows what Osama and Obama did to America. There is no photograph/picture available of Osama bin laden from his young days.

Born to be wild.

#34     Nov 29, 2010
  5. BSAM

BSAM

OOOOH MY! I think we got a rocket deployed right here on EliteTrader.com. And he's way out there.

#35     Nov 29, 2010
  6. Forgot to write. There is a man in UKraine (not sure). He is 8 feet and 4 inches tall. He is lives in isolated rural areas with his mother in a small house.

There is a woman in China. She is 7 feet and 9 inches tall. She lives rural China and somewhat isolated.

There are reports of Giant fish 9 to 10 feet long in isolated rivers of the world who have killed human beings. I have seen photographs/pictures of giant river fish.

There are undiscovered monsters/animals in this world (isolation). This world is vast and still undiscovered place.

By the way, I am using Microsoft Word 2003 and whenever I write Obama, the software prompts/request me to change Obama to Osama. Why?

#36     Nov 29, 2010
  7. Russia gets very involved in other countries e.g. Baltic states, Ukraine, Georgia. And it had a rather large Empire before then.

In nature it's not the strongest that survive, but the most adaptable to change, according to Darwin.

#37     Nov 30, 2010
  8. I have tried trading few times but failed.

Also I know 50% trading involves scams/fraud. God knows what goes on in the trading markets.

My money is managed by my forex manager who has been paying excellent profits for past 20 years. His forex company is isolated/hidden from the world..

My stock broker is also paying excellent profits. He also manages my money.

This allows me all the time to post “wild statements” in forums.

I believe in specialization/experts. Only the strongest will rule.

I think you are american and americans have a bad habit of speaking “slang/wrong” English language. (Not everybody). It is difficult to understand slang language.

My English is British and it is not that bad.

Also you cannot eat English language. If people understand what you are saying that is enough. There are 1.5 billion to 2 billion Muslims, 1 billion Hindus, 1.4 billion Chinese and other people in this world.

#38     Nov 30, 2010
  9. Just for information.

How many people know the biggest plane/aircraft in the world is Antonov An-225. It is 85 to 100 meters long and the wing span is also some 100 meters wide. If Antonov An-225 comes into production then Airbus A380 and Boeing 747 will be in big trouble.

The largest cargo ship is some 400 meters long. It sails in the isolated waters of vast ocean.

There is rock/mountain in space/universe which is 33 kilometers long and 10 kilometers high which can crash into earth anytime.

The biggest volcano with a crater of 85 kilometers is in yellow stone national park in America which can blow up anytime.

There is lion named “Moran” who single handedly chased away 4 other lions. “Moran” means warrior.

There was a lion in a cage in Afghanistan. One day a Taliban man said “I am Taliban and I will kill this lion” and he entered the lion’s cage. The lion immediately killed the Taliban. Now this idiot’s brother threw a hand grenade in the lion’s cage to take revenge. The hand grenade exploded and the lion was only blinded (very strong). But the lion died after 1 month because he stopped eating (now I am angry). That idiot Taliban should have known there is a big difference between an American and a Lion.

Somewhere in Asia a man entered a Lion’s cage in a zoo and he said “Jesus will save me”. The lion attacked the man but did not kill him. This man was small and very thin. The Lion could have killed immediately if he wanted to but did not for some reason.

Once in Africa 5 bad people kidnapped/abducted a small child and took the child deep into the African forest. The child started crying and out of nowhere 3 or 5 big male lions appeared. All the 5 bad people ran away leaving the child. But the lions did not kill the child. The lions stayed with the child till the forest rangers/police arrived and then the lions disappeared.

A female lion in Africa adopted a small deer calf and started protecting it. This lioness did not eat for 15 days and the deer calf also could eat anything. Both of them were suffering. On the 16th day a big male lion appeared and killed the deer calf and put an end to their sufferings. The next day the lioness killed an animal and eat it.

There were 3 grizzly bears “Tuyuk”, “Casin”, and “Bart”. I think all the 3 died.

Strange thing happen in this strange world.

#39     Nov 30, 2010
  10. Just for information

Before 1950, the British were transporting gold from India to England. A big ship was loaded with gold and it set sail from India to England but this ship sank in the endless oceans/sea and disappeared. It is said that there is so much gold on this ship that if this ship is found today, the gold price will crash rock bottom. So gold is high-risk investment. Now this is 100% economy. India was known as the “golden bird” in their early days.

In recent years, 2 big passenger planes crashed into endless oceans/sea and disappeared completely.

Everybody knows about Bermuda triangle where some 15 to 50 planes have disappeared and 50 to 100 ships have disappeared. Bermuda triangle is a small area of sea.

This world is undiscovered place and some people here say Bearice does not have knowledge about North and South Korea.

I have more information than Wikileaks.

#40     Dec 1, 2010