CNN Falls To Last Place In Cable News, While Fox Continues It's Domination!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader_t870, Oct 27, 2009.

1. More hypocrisy from the ZzzZzzTroll, here i fixed what you said for you.

#31     Oct 28, 2009
  2. #32     Oct 28, 2009
  3. Ahhhemm..... hate to be the one to burst your bubble but the urban dictionary is not a real dictionary, no matter how much you wish for it to be, but while we are on the subject of defining words, here is one you may find interesting since it seems to define you perfectly.

Idiot(plural idiots)

1. (pejorative) A common term for a person of low general intelligence.

2. (obsolete) A medical or psychological term meaning a person who lacks the capacity to develop beyond the mental age of a normal four-year-old.

#33     Oct 28, 2009
  4. The urban dictionary is a real dictionary Gomer, a web based dictionary...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_Dictionary

Good God man, you are one dense fool...

#34     Oct 29, 2009
  5. I am with Optional on this one. Anyone who makes up their own term to describe something on an online forum is a total flabberninny.

I have a superb idea. Let's outlaw all uses of literary creativity and only use the words that baby Jesus gave to us in the bible.

If we do that then we can all look forward to never hearing the absolute dumbest argument ever proposed in the history of ET.

#35     Oct 29, 2009
  6. stu

stu

No, bible & baby Jesus is just another absolute dumbest argument ever proposed in the history of ET that cannot be properly made or discussed, especially by those like jemaloon.

#36     Oct 29, 2009
  7. loza

loza Guest

Paying for TV is for the soft-headed...
    ...of course if you are a sports fan as most red-blooded americans are then just pay and take the abuse from the cable company or the satellite provider. Bend over and say thank you after each and every fuck you receive, no matter how unpleasant it maybe....
    These cable channels are poison on both political spectrum....they are shit, their advertisers are shit and the viewers are the biggest shit....dumb fuck couch potatoes.

http://www.livecablefreeNOW.com

#37     Oct 29, 2009
  8. jem

jem

this all was part of a quote in which he attempted to critique my use of a made up word.

Not that I take his criticism seriously but by his own quote he admits he is not a normal educated rational person.

#38     Oct 30, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Urban Dictionary is the slang dictionary you wrote. Define your world
    4,331,562 definitions written since 1999"

I wonder what ZZZzzzz/optional will say when someone defines Obamaloon.

#39     Oct 30, 2009
  10. O777 is his usual "full of it".

When new words come into use, they are ALWAYS currently non-words, or "made up words". If their use gets widely enough spread, they become part of the language.

#40     Oct 30, 2009