CNN Falls To Last Place In Cable News, While Fox Continues It's Domination!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader_t870, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

If I recall he was promoting the Hildabeast during the primaries.

Only after that sick and demented dream went down in flames did he start towing the party line.

Which is kinda funny, seeing as how that's what he accuses all the conservatives here of doing.

But alas even TrollZz is smart enough to see Obama is a sinking turd. So he's recently given up on being a BO apologist.

#21     Oct 28, 2009
  2. wjk

wjk

They were still pretty biased back in the day. I'll never forget the 94 election. I thought Shaw was going to cry. It was more fun watching the horror on their faces than hearing the results of the sweep!

#22     Oct 28, 2009
  3. TGregg

TGregg

Now THAT is a bad sign. If the same scientologist who supports people raping little girls just 10 years old is bailing on a candidate because of the many mistakes. . . wow.

#23     Oct 28, 2009
  4. I believe I was the one who coined the term "Global Warming Hoax".

Could've been someone ahead of me, but I remember dreaming it up more than a year ago for an ET post. Recently I heard it on the House floor.

Now I give you "Obama's War on the First Amendment".

The attempt to exclude Fox could go on for a while. Neither side wants to back down.

Put a ".com" behind it, and start a website like GlobalWarmingHoax.com.

#24     Oct 28, 2009
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Long term, global warming is inevitable.

#25     Oct 28, 2009
  6. jem

jem

it does look like zzz has given up being and obamaloon. Perhaps he is not as big a loser as his posts manifest.

#26     Oct 28, 2009
  7. I have never defended Obama, I dare you to post a link to where I actually defended Obama...

If you read with any care and/or intelligence, you will find I attacked the Obama haters.

Ridiculing the Obama haters is not the same as defending Obama...

You are once again trapped in the fallacy of a false dilemma.

I can be not approving of Obama's actions, not defending Obama's actions, yet find fault with the attackers of Obama...

Just as I did not support Bush, and neither did I support the terrorists...

Both were wrong. Bush was wrong, the terrorists were wrong.

Bush's bullshit of "you are either with us or with the terrorists" appealed to the ignorant masses, who think like drones in simplistic black and white views of reality.

Black and white two dimensional thinkers simply cannot understand this concept, which is why they routinely engage in a fallacy of a false dilemma...

#27     Oct 28, 2009
  8. jem

jem

if you are against the people who have been quite rationally criticizing his policies you have been an Obamaloon.

You sir were a huge Obamaloon. But I have noticed a very recent change in your tone and rhetoric.

I congratulate you on your new found intelligence.

Anyone who recognizes that Obama and his cronies are destroying the future of our middle class, working class and small to medium business owner class is is no longer an Obamaloon.

#28     Oct 28, 2009
  9. Ricter

Ricter

You realize that is a fallacy, right? I'm making an assumption about your meaning for "Obamaloon", though.

#29     Oct 28, 2009
  10. No normal educated rational person repetitively uses the made up word "Obamaloon."

I am against those who supported Bush for 8 years taking no responsibility for Obama getting elected...and then are found offering no solutions to real problems but rather engaging in racist or otherwise extremist, fallacious, and meaningless arguments against our president...

For instance, the stubbornly ignorant birthers...

#30     Oct 28, 2009