CNN Falls To Last Place In Cable News, While Fox Continues It's Domination!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader_t870, Oct 27, 2009.

1. jem

jem

what is funny is that the news the liberals are printing and broadcasting is so distorted people stop consuming it.

now they are looking for ways to make people consume it.

Think about the crew of liberal dopes CCN makes Anderson Cooper talk to night after night on his politics segments. I try to watch the show because I want to hear what gergen has to say... but I can not even watch the show anymore. Night after night I see them parade of losers - and I ask myself does person with tax paying job really believing this stuff?

The answers is not really.
    so despite coopers talent - his show is many times unwatchable.

Even CNNs reporters have little credibility. think about their cast of losers pretend to be straight news reporters.

#11     Oct 27, 2009
  2. Bush won the presidency twice...

So much for popular opinion...

Arguments based on popular opinion are usually fundamentally flawed and lacking logic...

How so?

When CNN was number one, did that mean they were reporting accurately, but now they have slipped, it means their reporting is inaccurate?

Stupid thinking, but then we have a dumbed down audience, the kind that still thinks Saddam was behind 9/11...

#12     Oct 27, 2009
  3. But Obama was elected president. That means the IQ of the country has gone up right? That means we don't have a dumbed down audience. LOL.

#13     Oct 27, 2009
  4. jem

jem

your post displays the typical arrogance of the left. anti - crappy liberal reporting does not necessarily equal dumbed down. It could be that the intelligent middle has stopped consuming the crap the idiots on the left spew.

and yes CNN's reporting is slanted far more now than it was 20 years ago.

#14     Oct 27, 2009
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Clearly the intelligent middle has stopped consuming the crap the idiots on the right spew, and they elected Obama.

Hi, jem.

#15     Oct 27, 2009
  6. I didn't support Obama in the primary, and yes, the dumbed down America voted in Obama...

Of course, a dumbed down America was given a dumbed down choice between crazy old fool McCain and no experience Obama...

All the fault of the dumbed down electorate...

#16     Oct 27, 2009
  7. Bush elected twice=dumbed down.

Fox News=dumbed down.

The popularity of Glenn Beck=dumbed down.

Has been faux lawyers=dumbed down.

#17     Oct 27, 2009
  8. Wow..........Those pesky Jews are EVERYWHERE !

#18     Oct 27, 2009
  9. Mercor

Mercor

There are no posts here to support this claim of yours.
    You are an Obama ballsucker to the core.

#19     Oct 27, 2009
  10. Of course there are posts of mine...

Or ask ET member saxon for confirmation of what I posted...

Or continue to live in your hovel of darkness and stupidity...

#20     Oct 28, 2009