CNN Fails Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Sep 17, 2017.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

So for two days BLM supporters have been looting major department stores shouting "Black Lives Matter" Trying to find this story at the top of CNN's webpage? Good luck with that.

What is CNN's top story today...

Trump retweets GIF of him hitting Clinton with golf ball
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/17/politics/trump-tweet-clinton/index.html

CNN Fails again to deliver actual news - instead focusing on what someone re-tweets for a majority of their coverage today.

traderob and Tom B like this.
  2. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

He loved The Clinton's back than.

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Yes, you got to love the days when the Clintons were giving him and everyone who donated money big favors. Well you love them if you are liberal I guess.

4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

what favors did they give trump?

5. Well, Clinton actually had the complete opposite policies that she ran on in 2016. Hell...if all the shit that went down with Clinton between 2010 and 2016 didn't happen plus all her flip flops, I might have voted for her. Back in 2008 she was for border security, she was against gay marriage. She was a pretty decent candidate in 2008. Then she went full retard.

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hillary was a NY State Senator, Trump was a developer in NY. I'm sure it worked out for Trump.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Proof ?

8. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why do I need to show proof? You have been going on about Trump being guilty of colluding with Putin ever since the election, yet there hasn't been any proof of that allegation!

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

So you have no proof? Got it.

#10     Sep 19, 2017
    exGOPer likes this.