CNN Employees Targeted By Trump Getting Armed Security

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tony Stark, Nov 9, 2018.

1. See, this is the whole problem with the gun control argument, or at least one of the main problems. People ask why do you think that you need protection. Well, this is why. People are nuts, that's why. Nice when you can afford and have armed security provided, but what about those that can't afford that?
    And then there's this. The domestic terrorists from Anitfa form a mob outside of Tucker Carlson home and attempt to break the door down. This would answer the question when someone asks, why in the world would someone want or need an AK-47 with a hundred round drum magazine? This would be the situation when that's needed, and until these "protestors" start being treated like the violent mobs that they are people are going to have a really good argument to keep their high capacity weapons.

A mob of Antifa social justice warriors began harassing and chanting threats outside the home of Tucker Carlson Wednesday night, and the group banged on his front door as the Fox News host’s wife was inside.
    The mob warned Carlson that he and his family are not safe.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/tucker-carlsons-home-attacked-antifa-mob/

#21     Nov 9, 2018
    Poindexter likes this.
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Let's get back to the agenda of the left. Very similar to Stalin's progression...
    • Take the guns away from the general population. Make sure they are disarmed.
    • Only allow the elites to have armed security or firearms.
    • Have your thugs impose your will on the population.

Some pigs are more equal than other pigs. Go read 1984 and Animal Farm.

#22     Nov 9, 2018
    Poindexter likes this.
  3. Knocked on the door becomes "attempts to break the door down".

Some refugees at the border throwing stones at a helo harassing them (not seen that but say it happened) becomes the US military should let lose with everything they have at women and kids.

I think the Captain (Corporal) was probably an MP and wishes this is what happened that day at the Pentagon (set to play)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    #23     Nov 9, 2018
    Tony Stark likes this.
  4. elderado

elderado

You are so right! They should just buy out TMZ and be done with it. All Kartrashian, all the time.

#24     Nov 9, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  5. What's the Godwin equivalent for Stalin?

#25     Nov 9, 2018
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Frederick Foresight

#26     Nov 9, 2018
  7. See how that works?

#27     Nov 9, 2018
  8. Poindexter

Poindexter

li - Copy.png li2 - Copy.png

#28     Nov 9, 2018
    CaptainObvious and Optionpro007 like this.
  9. I don't. I am aware Fox as well as CNN are biased to their markets, but Fox is much more factual than CNN when covering conservatives or Republicans. CNN purposely spins the truth to accommodate the left's natrative. I understand hard left CNBC is actually better than CNN nowadays.

#29     Nov 10, 2018
    Poindexter likes this.
  10. I think FOX is as bad covering liberals as CNN is at covering conservatives, they both have no shame in their bias...

#30     Nov 10, 2018