CNN cries Tea Party Protesters going too far

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wallet, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Wallet

Wallet

2. Bad example, if I might say so......

The left wing anti-Bush protesters were educated, well informed middle to upper middle class folks, who obviously were rendering an important service to the nation.

The "tea party" big government protesters were grade school drop-outs, tooth defecient, obnoxious, racist and imbicilic trailer trash..

So on this issue the Communist News Network has it right.......

3. Wallet

Wallet

Yes, it was apparent by their vocabulary.

edit: I'm not trying to defend Bush, but Both sides are guilty of sticking their hands in the same shit and pointing their smelly fingers at each other, I'm fed up with both.

4. Eight

Eight

It's one of the rules from the book, Rules for Radicals... hold your opposition to higher standards than your own... I can't believe how Republicans have been going along with this shit from these Leftists for so long... one side is in combat mode and the other doesn't get it...

5. I agree, the teabaggers are similar to Kayne West on the VMA. They don't know what the hell they are talking about but they still do talk; and it's sad for the contry.

6. imbecilic trailer trash are just as much a part of the country as blacks or anyone else for that matter, including the poor. Please be fair in your assessments.

7. My remarks were intended to be sarcastic..........

I am 100% behind the anti-big government protests, and actually I am 100% behind any groups right to protest including the anti-Bush folks.

What I find hypocritical is the MSM having a bias and a convenient memory.

8. +1

9. [​IMG]

10. Unfortunately, the correct retort to every argument or presentation from now on will be "You Lie!"

[​IMG]

#10     Sep 15, 2009