CNN continues to lose their shit as Trump removes more hostages from North Korea

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 10, 2018.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Ill be the first to say trumps brash style has cost me a fucking pile of money but this is the ultimate burn, the young college kid died while obozo let him rot, meanwhile Trump is just making liberals look like fools from a foreifn policy perspectoive...........

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ess-america-the-greatest-nation-in-the-world/

(Minus the fact that im all long oil Trump is crushing his opposition at this point.)

Wonder how many on the left would be wiling to admit Trump has accompliushed more in a single term (when it comes to foreign policy) than obama ever could have.

People who know me know im an anti Trumper, i wanna hear the spin from girls like exGOPer and tony stark, why did this happen? was this Obama who did it?

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Where are all the little girls who start threads over and over and over? you here Bro?

Snarkhund and Hotcakes like this.
  3. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

NK has thier nukes and missiles and are now trying to get sanctions lifted and aid,hardly a Trump accomplishment.Let is know when Nk gives up thier nukes,that would be a Trump accomplishment

4. DTB2

DTB2

If Trump cured cancer you'd scream, WHAT ABOUT AIDS huh.

Get back to us when you're a grownup Tony. However long that takes.

5. Max E.

Max E.

You mean like how the Iran deal worked or was that different? :)

6. You forgot to add in that Hillary won the popular vote.

You are off your game today, bro.

If Trump walked on water, CNN would bitch about him not being able to swim.

MoneyMatthew and Poindexter like this.
  7. Correct. their nukes and missiles are an Obama accomplishment.

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

It was working fine and our real allies agreed.

9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

NK got nukes under Bush.

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Let us know when NK has given up those nukes.

#10     May 10, 2018