CNN: Confederates were terrorists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Apr 11, 2010.

1. You mean we should just accept that the southerners are proud, stubborn, ignorant, sore losers, emotionally stunted and uncultured, that we should just leave them alone...

That would be fine if they didn't have such a strong impact on our political system of government, voting not with their minds but with a flag of Dixie on their wall and a KKK hood in the closet...

#31     Apr 12, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I tend to agree. And shame on CNN, my favorite news channel, for putting this author's piece top center of their web page. It is not news, it's opinion.

#32     Apr 12, 2010
  3. Do you mean CNN allowing Roland S. Martin, a black man, to get a piece at the top center of their opinion pages?

Sheesh...don't they know that a black man's opinion is likely to piss off southern fried Fox News viewer?

#33     Apr 12, 2010
  4. Tell me, are you Et's most coveted P&R poster. Where do you find the time to dream this stuff up?

#34     Apr 12, 2010
  5. Most coveted?

LOL!

Lots of time in between debugging programs/problems...

Actually, have you heard of multiple monitors? It makes multi tasking pretty damn easy...

#35     Apr 12, 2010
  6. I know you're just trying to foment hate, but you unintentionally are demonstrating why secession was a good idea then and a better one now.

#36     Apr 12, 2010
  7. jem

jem

zzz is a confirmed hater of white christian males. I have called him out on other posts.

When he talks about the south - you see his race based hatred foaming to the top.

#37     Apr 12, 2010
  8. jem

jem

Ok... lets compare sherman to who? Are you going to point out an exception to the rule - sort of like when the liberals commies compare Islamic "terrorists" to tea party terrorists.

If you are serious poster instead some commie lefty - you would give us a list of what makes a terrorist and see if that label really fits a confederate soldier

(note my understanding is that John Wilkes Booth was not a solidier.)

In my opinion only assholes would call confederate soldiers terrorists.

By the way I grew up in Ct. Went to college in D.C. and have spent about 6 months living in VA. and 3 years living on the West coast of Florida. The rest of the time I lived in San Diego.

And I can assure you that whenever I was in the deep south - they called me Yankee and I was happy to agree with them.

#38     Apr 12, 2010
  9. You are a lying sack of shit.

I don't hate white Christian males. I detest the scum known as in name only Christians...the frauds like you who talk about Jesus and act like Satan when it comes to basic human rights...

#39     Apr 12, 2010
  10. jem

jem

basic human rights to a christian hating commie like you would include:

1. our right to be forced to pay our hard earned income to third party health insurance companies.
    2. Our right to be forced to pay for the killing of unborn children
    3. Our right to sanction the marriage of two men or 8 men.
    4. Our right to have to respect the diversity of other cultures... including such lovely diversities as child molestation and genital mutulation.
    5. Our right to pay about half our income to the state income federal income fica and medicare taxes so that others do not have to work.

ZZZ you are probably the biggest commie on ET - you talking about basic human rights is like Stalin, Mao or Che talking about basic human rights.

Libertarians and small government people are the only real human rights supporters. Expansion of government means decrease in rights.

#40     Apr 12, 2010