CNN Anderson Cooper exposes NASA

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by joe123, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Crackpot. The narrator of the video claims to have see aliens six times. 'nuff said.

#11     Feb 5, 2010
  2. joe123

joe123

NUFF SAID.......sure sure for you maybe

maybe you can explain what those spheres are, close to the sun

PS: I can't wait for you to say. "planets" or "asteroids, comets" :cool:

#12     Feb 5, 2010
  3. joe123

joe123

people like you make me want to roll over and die

because you are completely ignoring what NASA images show, you are content to just finish with "the guy is crazy"

to make matters 100x worse, you maybe are successful trader which would mean you are not stupid

and yet you are completely stupid

I just feel like vomiting all over your body. I am not kidding.

#13     Feb 5, 2010
  4. Don't let me stop you.

Oh dear, you really do have some problems.

If you will just be rational for a moment, you would realize that those images of spots could be just about anything (if they are in fact authenticated as being present in the original Nasa product). A scientific attitude would pursue all possible causes of those, before jumping to wild conclusions about aliens and spacecraft which would rate as the most unlikely explanation, by a rather large margin.

Wow - NASA exposed for taking a conservative scientific approach and not screaming "Aliens!" for every dot on an image. What a shocker!

#14     Feb 5, 2010
  5. I recognize these. These are the tracks a horse makes when dirt gets stuck in it's shoes.

It's proof positive ET's are racing horses on Mars.

I heard they were stealing animals and now it all makes sense.

#15     Feb 5, 2010
  6. dhpar

dhpar

finally we know why the sell-off...

we are going to be invaded by aliens. they will likely arrive on golden ships so the gold is no longer going to be rare....:D

#16     Feb 5, 2010
  7. wavel

wavel

The zoom in of this picture looks like a field of dancing intersteller psilocybin mushrooms.

Perhaps those mischievous space elves are upto their old tricks again. :D

#17     Feb 5, 2010
  8. Hey, I'm not kidding here. The "photo" of the factory looks like a drawing. Reminds me of Norman Rockwell. I keep waiting for a the copy sharing a donut with a kid to show up...or Santa Claus.

#18     Feb 5, 2010
  9. clacy

clacy

joe123 = kana = mikasa = c-kidd = jasonm = cold

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few in there.

#19     Feb 5, 2010
  10. dewton

dewton

FYI aliens are actually demons

#20     Feb 5, 2010