CNN anchor caught reading liberal blog on air

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ron, the facts are right in front of you. I don't know what is wrong with your vision. Maybe get it checked out at the hospital. Almost two to one bruh. Even if that graph is off by 2 pts. Hell 5 pts. Hell 10 pts. There are still more women who are conservative then liberal. I'm sorry bruh, it's right there in front of you. Of course I understand it makes you feel better to make up your own facts so they fit your system of belief. Whatever gets you through the day.

#51     Aug 16, 2012
  2. You guys have already been smacked down once this year. I just giving you the chance to get things together to bandage your wounds again in November.

#52     Aug 16, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ron, I don't want to to debate this with you. I posted the fact before you. You can choose to believe it or not. Just wanted to refute your statement that a majority of women are liberal. That has never been the case at any point in history. Now if he you said majority of women 18 to 29, that may more likely be true. But even among that demographic I would bet it's very close.

Now once we move on the blacks and latinos, then yes, they are no doubt more liberal. But even among latinos, while they maybe more likely to be "democrat", they are not liberal. I would bet a majority of latinos are conservative democrats.

#53     Aug 16, 2012
  4. If that were the case we would talking about President McCain. You are reaching John. If you reach too far, you might fall down.:)

#54     Aug 16, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Jeezus H Christ you're full of shit.

#55     Aug 16, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

[​IMG]

The facts.

#56     Aug 16, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum