CNN anchor caught reading liberal blog on air

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Aug 14, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

:D :D :D

#41     Aug 14, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Mitt Romney:

" My plan for Medicare is very similar to [Paul Ryan's] plan for Medicare…"

Romney Campaign Chief John Sununu:

" But it’s very different. For example, when Obama gutted Medicare by taking $717 billion out of it, the Romney plan does not do that. The Ryan plan mimicked part of the Obama package there. The Romney plan does not. That’s a big difference."

#42     Aug 14, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Thanks for the clip! What a liberal bitch she is!

#43     Aug 15, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Soledad Reminds me of so many of the lefties on this site who all proclaim they are centrists, yet they end up on the left's side on every single issue...... Why cant liberals just be honest about their ideology?

Soledad O'Brien, In Denial: 'I Don't Think I Show Bias In My TV Show'

CNN morning anchor Soledad O'Brien granted an interview to The Hollywood Reporter to react to charges she was reading from the left-wing Talking Points Memo blog on air. She insisted she's utterly non-ideological on the CNN set.

"I don't think I show bias in my TV show. I think I am aggressive with people about trying to find the facts behind what they say," O'Brien told the Reporter's Paul Bond. "Am I a liberal or conservative? I'm neither. Like most Americans, I find politics very frustrating. Like most Americans, I'd like to hear from politicians the facts. That is what drives me." She admitted using TPM, but only for facts, a quote from Sen. Ron Wyden, because her Republican guest was lying:

"Editorially, I was not reading off the Talking Points Memo," she said on Wednesday. "The memo had an accurate, verbatim quote of what Sen. Wyden said, and when I was talking to Ms. Comstock, she was saying something that was patently untrue."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...nt-think-i-show-bias-my-tv-show#ixzz23iIc78ZS

#44     Aug 16, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe it's time to coin a new phrase: Closet liberal.

#45     Aug 16, 2012
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Max, would you want to admit you were a liberal? It's embarrassing man. They prefer not to live in shame. :D

#46     Aug 16, 2012
  7. The vast majority of people who are not white males are liberal. As you will soon find out.:)

#47     Aug 16, 2012
  8. Btw, do any of you neocons site anything other than newsbusters? It's getting up there with Matt Drudge!:D

#48     Aug 16, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Having a hard time with facts again are you RCG?

[​IMG]

Almost two to one conservative to liberal for women. Sorry bruh.

Maybe you meant "black women"?

#49     Aug 16, 2012
  10. White women put BO into office, and they will again, from what I can see.

Sorry John, again, you need to get out more.:)

#50     Aug 16, 2012