CNN anchor caught reading liberal blog on air

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Give us the list of the journalism schools where you think each one graduated?

It needs to be the school/department of journalism, not a school/college/university where there might be a journalism school.

#31     Aug 14, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

You brought up the idea initially, "I need to see", so if you care that much about it then research it yourself.

#32     Aug 14, 2012
  3. So you have no facts. I do not take beliefs as facts, but if you find the facts, I would be interested to read them.

#33     Aug 14, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Neither do you, which is no doubt why you said, "I need to see", and "give me a list".

#34     Aug 14, 2012
  5. I asked which journalism school they graduated from. It should be easy for you to answer, otherwise how do you know someone is a journalist if you did not know the name of the journalism school?

#35     Aug 14, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

You're the only one of the two of us who cares. It matters to you because you disagree with their work, so you think to refute it not by challenging their premises, but by challenging their character.

#36     Aug 14, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Hahaha John Sunnunu to Soledad O'brien

"Soledad, stop this. All you're doing is mimicking the stuff that comes out of the White House and gets repeated on the Democratic blog boards out there. If you're going to mouth what comes out of the White House… you should put an obama bumper sticker on your forehead." LOL!!!

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/115921" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#37     Aug 14, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh man, did he really say that? Classic!

#38     Aug 14, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I fixed the quote, but yeah, good stuff...... what he actually said is even better....

#39     Aug 14, 2012
  10. appreciate it. :cool:

#40     Aug 14, 2012