CNN Anchor Asks If Global Warming Had Anything To Do With A Near-Earth Asteroid miss

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 10, 2013.

1. Well judging by knowledge and understanding of science ie belief in evolution, the dems are far more intelligent than their pubican peers.

[​IMG]

Note the most blacks also don't believe in evolution. If one compares white dems vs white pubs the difference is huge. It then becomes apparent that the average white pub is really pretty dumb. This also explains how they can be so stupid regarding AGW. Science is a bad guy to them.

#11     Feb 10, 2013
  2. Bullshit ,Bill Nye valiantly tried to save her ass and make an innocent joke about it relating to meterology.

#12     Feb 10, 2013
  3. I proudly wear my anti-badscience stance on my chest.

Sometimes academic types can be real fricken idiots when it comes to good sense.

Mostly I think it comes from being groomed to think of themselves as the elite who should rule the plebes and told how bright they are and that everybody out there(in the real world of consequences ) is an idiot.
    So by the time they get their PHD's,if hubris had physical dimensions their heads wouldn't fit inside an open air stadium.

#13     Feb 10, 2013
  4. We don't know what they talked about before the vid started. In case you didn't know, things taken out of context can be misleading.

#14     Feb 10, 2013
  5. And typically, people who are ignorant feel threatened by smart people so they disparingly call them the "elite" or "fricken idiots". They make fun of being smart to make themselves feel better about being stupid.

#15     Feb 10, 2013
  6. Granted I'm stupid compared to people like my Dad.

Threatned?, I'm threatened by idiots who think they're geniuses of unparalleled knowledge and wisdom insisting I comply with their hallucinations of grandeur.

btw: I kinda feel sorry for you.

#16     Feb 10, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Horse Shit

A very large steaming pile of horse shit.

#17     Feb 10, 2013

8. So you deny that far more pubs are creationists than dems ? Or that many more white dems believe in evolution than white pubs?

#18     Feb 10, 2013
  9. Too funny your lack of IQ is showing.

1) You can't claim this and simultaneously use this unknown to support your case. It's simply unknown and you cannot argue it either way.

FYI: In case you are too stupid to know my reference made no use of this unknown but you Mr genius are too stupid to realize you provided evidence invalidating your case.

If you were a deputy I'd have to make you keep your 1 bullet in your front pocket like good ol barney, so you won't hurt yourself.

#19     Feb 10, 2013
  10. Pardon me but what EXACTLY do you think the belief in the theory of evolution provides you?

I don't get what you folks think it proves.

Seriously I haven't been exposed to academic thought on it for 30 years.
    You gonna edjumicate me on it, mr H/A/C Professor?

#20     Feb 10, 2013