CNN Anchor Asks If Global Warming Had Anything To Do With A Near-Earth Asteroid miss

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 10, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I dont know which is scarier the thought that someone as dumb as this is a news anchor, or the thought that someone is willing to mKE this big a fool of themselves to push the alarmist agenda.

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?content=7150JC3MYYCSZKH6&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&media_type=video&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

GW = Asteroids? Yeah I guess I could see that. IF I was a shit for brains dumb fuck liberal.

Or maybe, subconsciously at that exact moment, she was worried about her hemorrhoids. And failed to compartmentalize enough to make the distinction.

3. pspr

pspr

Well, it if it wasn't Global Warming then I'm sure it was Bush's fault for altering the Earth's orbit with two wars on one side of the planet. :D

Liberals can be funny. (at their own expense, of course)

Someone could make a fortune writing a book titled, "The Things Liberals Say." Just between this nut and that Georgia Congressman you would probably have enough funny lines for a best seller.

4. With all the angst about AGW there seems to be infinitesimally small concern for Near earth objects, which really can pose quite a threat.

I read about this one several months ago,the closest it was supposed to get was 2x the distance to the moon.

I sure hope they've done a through search and the real question is what size are they missing or unable to track?

5. pspr

pspr

I'm not sure if they are referring to that one or this new one that is supposed to come within the orbits of the Geo satellites in a few days. But it would only be like a Tunguska event if it hit because it is only about 150 ft in diameter.

6. must be a different one the one I remember was big enough to kill the dinosaurs again.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

They ARE a much larger threat.

8. pspr

pspr

But they can't find a way to blame astroids on humans so they can grab some power, raise some taxes or redistribute some wealth. If they could we would hear about it 24/7.

9. Her job is to play the part of the average science-ignorant Republican, thus the stupid question.

And I think she was lamely trying to link asteroid/meteors with meteorology for humor.

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Nope, she's just another dumb fuck shit for brains ignorant liberal.

#10     Feb 10, 2013