CNBC's most revolting personality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dis, Nov 26, 2008.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

NEALE is as queer as a football bat. not to mention,he knows nothing about the markets. when you have guys that NEALE,CRAMER,GASPARINO and i hate to say it,FAST MONEY,you lose any bit of credibility. oh,how bout mr "this ai'nt a recession kudlow".

#51     Nov 26, 2008
  2. steffi

steffi

Michelle Cabruso Cabrera or Carl Quintanilla

Both of them just cannot comment on anything without telling us about their political views. They constantly talk over their guests whenever they disagree with their ideology. And I suppose some like it but why does MCC always sit at an angle when on she's on camera?

#52     Nov 29, 2008
  3. cstfx

cstfx

For Maximum Boob Effect.

#53     Nov 30, 2008
  4. ^ "Melissa"
    She is a close second behind Dennis

You see Phil Labow (obvi spelled it wrong but you get it) mock her, that was awesome.

As for Dennis, I'd love to take his douchy techy San Francisco glasses off his face and break them and then maybe cause a small flesh wound with the broken lens frame.

FWIW Dylan is cool in my book. I bet he parties every weekend with an 8 ball, whores, and champagne. I wonder how many CNBC hosts he's banged. I bet he's fed it to Melissa, that fckn skank.

#54     Nov 30, 2008
  5. When the audio is on:

1) Neale: What a sad, embarrassing milquetoast. A real L.A.-type wimp.

2) Caruso-Cabrerea: Arrogant as hell and constantly interjecting her uninteresting, self-important views. Always ripe for a conniption.

Very much enjoy Jeff Macke, Santelli, Najarian and Ratigan.

#55     Nov 30, 2008
  6. Charlie and Kudlow Hands down

#56     Nov 30, 2008
  7. Illum

Illum

All of them, so I blame the producers. They are constantly interrupting each other with useless info.

They cut off guests so they can hurry up and have a special report on they same shit they have been saying all day.

And the worst in my mind is Kneal. He doesn't even talk, he whines.

Gasbag is retarded. He repeats himself into the ground, talks in these long winded circles, and when people try to get him to move along he acts hurt. We know what the idiot is trying to say in first minute, but it takes him 5 to say it. He is a moron with a big mouth, bad combo.

#57     Nov 30, 2008
  8. tallbs

tallbs

Kudlow and Neale - very annoying & worthless

Agree with the above vote for Jeff Macke, Santelli, Najarian and Ratigan.....plus Art Cashin.

#58     Dec 8, 2008
  9. Dennis Kneale.

#59     Dec 8, 2008
  10. Phil Lebeau, shill for the UAW and the incompetent 3.

#60     Dec 8, 2008