CNBC's most revolting personality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dis, Nov 26, 2008.

1. DWV

DWV

Mark Haines - "The Liberal Fat Boy" of Marlboro, NJ. Love when he talks about all these lacrosse games he goes to - he wouldn't know a lacrosse stick if it hit him in the face...actually, that's not a bad idea...

#31     Nov 26, 2008
  2. Arnie

Arnie

Ditto that.

How this chick became a "financial" reporter is beyond me.

Wait, I take it back. I know just how she did it! :D

#32     Nov 26, 2008
  3. I missed the days of CNNfn. They weren't all that better but at least I didn't find any cult of personalities created in the image of pimps and whores.

#33     Nov 26, 2008
  4. zdreg

zdreg

why didn't you install a poll?

#34     Nov 26, 2008
  5. Michelle Francis. I despise her.... (ivy league brat)

#35     Nov 26, 2008
  6. Gasparino - one of the most obnoxious, loud-mouthed personalities to grace the air waves.

Neale - same, only dumber.

#36     Nov 26, 2008
  7. The best thing is she doesn't come off like she knows everything, and is way more apt to listen then to flap her jaw.

(yes white knight)

I would actually take her to dinner....

#37     Nov 26, 2008
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

If I wasn't married I would too, and a whole lot more.

#38     Nov 26, 2008
  9. r-in

r-in

Kneale and Gaspass here. Kneale is actually his stage name for what he offers the male guests. I don't care if someone is gay, but he throws comments out there about guys being good looking and all that kind of crap, I just don't need it in my face during the supposed business news. Take offense if you chose, but when I worked for a living I dealt with alot of high priced high ego New Yorkers just like him. A loud mouth POS who thinks if he yells louder it makes him right and the attempts to bully people to listen to him and make it sound like he's always being interupted. Total useless POS! All this being said I quite often turn the channel when these idiots are on anymore, and if I had Bloomberg I'd switch for good.

#39     Nov 26, 2008
  10. LARRY KUDLOW IS FAR & AWAY THE WINNER

#40     Nov 26, 2008