cnbc's finest hour.... pummeling s&p head

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by gangof4, Sep 17, 2008.

1. dylan rattigan was a COMPLETE and utter douche to the s&p guy. There's nothing wrong with asking hard ball questions but the way in which dildo rattigan did it was completely inappropriate and unprofessional way to conduct an interview.

There is so much yelling and screaming among the hosts at cnbc it has now spilled over to yelling at guests?

#11     Sep 17, 2008
  2. i saw that interview it ws completely fucked up, picking on that poor indian guy.

fuck. he wasnt responsible for this shit.

if it was me, i would have gave a-hole dylan and slutbag maria the third finger and walked off the set

#12     Sep 17, 2008
  3. kowboy

kowboy

Maria did a good job, though pointless when J Dhru of SnP refused to answer the questions regarding rating agency accountability and timeliness of rating changes.

IMO the rating agencies are about worthless for timeliness and accuracy.

They get away with this with no aparrent accountability.

Good job Maria.

#13     Sep 17, 2008
  4. Whatever happened to that inquisition by Cuomo that some of S&P's employees were only working there for a couple years and then getting very well paying jobs at the very companies they were rating a couple months before? Seemed like a major conflict of interest.

#14     Sep 17, 2008
  5. gangof4

gangof4

when you're at the top, you're ultimately accountable. the ratings given to all this shit paper is what ENABLED this mess. if it were correctly rated, it wouldn't have had a market. plenty of blame to go around, but s&p has been given a pass for too long.

#15     Sep 17, 2008
  6. Cutten

Cutten

When is someone going to pummel the scum-sucking cheerleading nation-impoverishing clueless fuckwit CNBC faces? They were mega bullish in 2000, right at the top, and they were mega bullish in 2007, right at the top. They only get bearish and sceptical within 72 hours of a major market bottom.

CNBC have destroyed more wealth than S&P, Moody's, and Fitch combined. They should interview themselves and ask for an explanation!

CNBC has only one purpose - a fade indicator.

#16     Sep 17, 2008