CNBC's "Fast Money" - horrid stock advice

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by DeepFried, Oct 5, 2007.

1. rickf

rickf

Is it just me or has Macke become more hyper in recent weeks? More of the macho-talking-through-his-teeth-in-your-face than he used to be?

I'm getting the impression that once Bolling left, the show really began to change for the worse. Now it actually feels like "Sports Center" than before, and as I hate all the chit-chat machismo banter, it's becoming far more annoying than before.

#21     Oct 6, 2007
  2. agree. also,there are too many guys on the show. way too many.of course they plant the token female.

#22     Oct 6, 2007
  3. Okay here's the real question:

Who is more accurate?

Meteorologists or television investment advisors?

Hell I'm going to start a poll on this! lol

#23     Oct 6, 2007
  4. You see, you're operating under the delusion that being a five-star cunt means that you're interesting. You're sadly mistaken. :)

Try volunteering in your community. Doing some charity work. Eventually, some people will probably at least pretend you're interesting and pretend they like you. Good luck.

#24     Oct 6, 2007
  5. Ratigan's dick is your area of interest, not ours.

#25     Oct 6, 2007
  6. Usually, the gaps are in the opposite direction of their calls.

The most valuable part of the show is the BS'ing about the day's market action, what events are coming up and what are hot stocks and industries. I've never acted on any of their "tips" on stocks and never would.

#26     Oct 6, 2007
  7. First time I saw Fast Money, thought these guys were covering college football games. They are about as right as Sunday NFL game of the week "analysts", with their calls. Makes good entertainment though doesn't it.

Alls that matters is them ratings..

#27     Oct 6, 2007
  8. NO surprise there

#28     Oct 8, 2007
  9. Cant be any worse analysis than this, the latest pearl of wisdom from our buddy:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9yT61jV6h_Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9yT61jV6h_Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

"We have some of the most uncanny knowledge in the financial markets - stuff that nobody knows."

Haha!

#29     Oct 8, 2007
  10. :D:D:D:D:D

I love the fake pit smock....especially with "service bars" on the sleeve. Interesting in a "Pirates of Penzance," kinda way.

:D

#30     Oct 8, 2007