CNBC's Bartiromo Leaving Morning Show

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DVB, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. who am i gonna loook at now on my local NBC channel?

maria is getting old, you can see her wrinkles! ewww!!!
    you see her score goes down from 8, 7, 6, 5... sounds like the countdown for the olsen twins to beome legal. hahahaha

whos the next hottie?

have you guys noticed that there are alot women holding anchor position in financial shows, and not alot of men? because all the men are actually doing all the trades. women in general, especially the under 30 crowd, are money spenders, not money savers/investers. not to mention about trading.

#11     May 13, 2004
  2. Kate Russell Bohner
    Executive Vice President, Marketing and Content

Upon graduating from the University of Pennsylvania in 1988, Ms. Bohner was elected to the USA World Cup Reserve Lacrosse Team. In August of that same year, Ms. Bohner joined Lazard Freres & Co. as a Junior Associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions Department in New York and London. In 1993, Ms. Bohner received a Masters in Journalism from Columbia University where she was a Reader's Digest Fellow.

Ms. Bohner combined her finance and journalism expertise for three years at Forbes Magazine in various roles including reinventing the column, "The Informer." After leaving Forbes, Ms. Bohner co-wrote "The Art of the Comeback," with Donald Trump. The book hit both the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal's bestseller lists in November 1997, at number three and one, respectively.

Ms. Bohner subsequently joined CNBC as a correspondent covering high-profile personalities for her "Power File" segment. Most recently, Ms. Bohner was the Managing Editor of Digital Financial Media at E*TRADE Financial Corporation. She participated on the marketing team that re-launched and re-branded the E*TRADE Financial website, as well as acting in and producing marketing material and advertisements.

Ms. Bohner is an experienced entrepreneur having acted as President of startupcapital.com and Managing Editor at JagFn, an Internet business news content provider.

#12     May 13, 2004
  3. I met Kate Bohner in NYC; great cans! :D

#13     May 13, 2004
  4. Lewis obviously shouldn't feel too bad. He lives a comfortable life, commands high freelance rates and has been married to two minor celebrities (former CNBC babe Kate Bohner, who, remember, has the nicest ass in the world; and his current wife, vapid MTV personality Tabitha Soren). He's at peace with the life he's chosen, and he knows he could have been much richer if he hadn't quit his Wall Street job to write Liar's Poker. He wanted to be a writer, though, so he became one. And if Lewis isn't at the top of his profession, he's pretty damn close.

:D

#14     May 13, 2004
  5. Ebo

Ebo

I can not seem to find a good picture of her to share with the community.

#15     May 13, 2004
  6. Nordic

Nordic

#17     May 13, 2004
  7. #18     May 19, 2004
  8. taodr

taodr

What ever happened to that Martha who was with CNBC ?

#19     May 19, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

You mean my Martha? She moved over to Fox news. Looking better then ever.

#20     May 19, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.