Cnbc

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by larrybf, Jan 12, 2009.

1. are all the talking heads at CNBC slick talking morons or is there any show they produce of value ???? SERIOUSLY , please let me know...

2. They move stocks. I won't tell you who and how much, but if you daytrade, some guys are 100%. It's the only reason I can think of to watch..

Other than that, they are corrupt, self centered idiots.

I wonder how I know more than they do about things. But I don't. They selectively report. But have you noticed, no hedgies lately. I think that memo went around after Kernan fawning over Chanos. And that story isn't over yet, either.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I just watch for the T & A.

4. Technical Analysis?

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Uh no, tits and ass.

6. Oh. Never mind.

7. Stosh

Stosh

Michelle Caruso-Cabrerra gets the T award......don't get to see much of the A's. I think the producers know why you watch.

8. Boss302

Boss302

I thought Liz Clayman went to Fox ?

9. LOL - we launched an ETF with a ticker TNA...

CNBC... Trish Reagan is the best, former Miss New Hampshire & nice New England girl.

yes they move stocks... many of them are suprisingly smart too - check their bios.

10. hughb

hughb

We made it, what, two maybe three months without a "fuq CNBC" thread? About time somebody started bashing them again.

One of these days I'm going to start a thread on how to turn the channel on your TV. Unless somebody beats me to it by starting one on how to turn your TV off.

#10     Jan 13, 2009