CNBC woes - am I alone in my anger?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by rickf, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Party hats on....

I hope Dow will crack 13k today so those morons can STFU.

#31     Apr 25, 2007
  2. lol, no, they'll just talk about 14k instead.

#32     Apr 25, 2007
  3. [​IMG]

#33     Apr 25, 2007
  4. That's the name of yet another CNBC new show? :D

#34     Apr 25, 2007
  5. [​IMG]

#35     Apr 25, 2007
  6. Fxguru07

Fxguru07

didnt read all the post but have you ever tried bloomerg tv online?

Works really well and skips all the cnbc garbage.

#36     Apr 25, 2007
  7. Some female once posted on a CNBC blog, or somewhere, that, with those assets, Liz looked like a cow.

The the redheaded PermaBull-favorite cheerleader reportedly posted back, "Mooo!" :D

[​IMG]

#37     Apr 25, 2007
  8. When you start hiring anchors for looks alone and start dressing them up like dolls you are DEFINITELY catering to the masses. I generally just have an issue with anchors that become celebrities and sell out. That is the major issue with today's media. And NBC LOVES that kind of stuff - afterall, they created that terrible Couric person.

#38     Apr 25, 2007
  9. personalities don't belong in this foray. The market just chews them up eventually. How annoying in Kernan? Faber?

I remember an SIA conf in Boca Raton, where Haynes said that if anyone went on Bloomberg before CNBC, they would be banned. Great ethics, huh? So now he coattails the brunette, another pain in the ass.

You guys watch.

Try Fly in the Wall audio. It's free in beta, and they tell you if New York is on fire.

#39     Apr 25, 2007
  10. Why bother watching Liz when this is out there? :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you're going to run marketing campaign to attract viewers on all of that, you want her.

#40     Apr 25, 2007