CNBC - Wall Of Shame...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EdgeHunter, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Too bad his July 15 "bottom" didn't hold but no one remembers he made that shameless call.

#11     Sep 15, 2008
  2. The big question is does anyone of them have a clue? :D

#12     Sep 15, 2008
  3. I love hating on them all day long. As someone who doesn't know shit, but knows that he doesn't know shit, I get annoyed at stupid mouthpieces and on-air traffic regulators. But alas, that's all they are there for.

A more interesting question would be: which ones aren't worthless? Based on demeanor, the ones that I like (don't despise) are Liesman, Faber, uhhh.

I also HATE the phrase "street fight." Motherfucker.

#13     Sep 15, 2008
  4. EricP

EricP

Cramer, Maria and Bob Pisani are my top three.

Both Faber and Rick Santelli get my vote for value added commentators.

#14     Sep 15, 2008
  5. Apparently not, or else they would be trading, not running their mouths in front of a camera.

#15     Sep 15, 2008
  6. bxptone

bxptone

How bout that "floor trader"/"msnbc ANALyst" Peter Costa I think that's his name? The guy with the BIGGG nose and glasses, whose been saying buy financials for the past few months, lol then they had him on last week and he said I know I've been wrong but I would still buy the financials!?!? LMFAO!

The rest are no fun to pick on anymore. Their just that stupid.

#16     Sep 15, 2008
  7. Leslie ?? and her BS Taser hype up pick. I think she got fired because of it

Maria BARKiromo -- this republican is so full of it. She gives Fred Thompson these soft lame ass question, she believes in her BS republican ideal and yet she cheat her own husband by banging that Todd ?? from Citi Group

#17     Sep 16, 2008

8. who cares that she likes some side cock?

that has nothing to do with her worth as an anchor.

#18     Sep 23, 2008