CNBC: USA is bankrupt

Discussion in 'Economics' started by power, Mar 21, 2009.

1. power

power

The $65 Trillion report appeared on a website but could not find the link.

#11     Mar 21, 2009
  2. I noticed extremely light rush hour traffic on the San Tan part of the 202 yesterday (Friday). I assume it's a combination of less workers, more workers going home early on a Friday and low consumer traffic. It's normally packed on that stretch of the 202.

#12     Mar 21, 2009
  3. power

power

World weather is getting colder and icy which means the whole world is bankrupt.

World bankrupcy is good for Global temperatures. Global financial crisis has solved the problem of "global warming".

#13     Mar 21, 2009
  4. I am not sure I would believe it just yet. A lot of places were on Spring Break recently including last week and the traffic patterns are altered significantly as more people to go on trips, work from home, etc more than in a normal week.

On the other hand, I recently went to one of the biggest malls in Dallas about 2 weeks ago during the week at around dinnertime and it was like a ghost town - even the Food Court was basically empty.

#14     Mar 21, 2009
  5. #15     Mar 21, 2009
  6. We are on the exact same page. These are questions I have asked for years.

#16     Mar 21, 2009
  7. Let me beat someone to the punch. The global recession is purely Obama's fault.:D

#17     Mar 21, 2009
  8. You are likely being facetious in that quote, but that is like blaming the fire department dispatched out to control and extinquish a blaze for starting it in the first place.

Nice try.

#18     Mar 21, 2009
  9. Last semester I used to drive through the city to get to school because the highways were all jammed up in the morning rush hour. Now, I take the highway because the volume of traffic in what should be morning rush hour is equivalent to the traffic of a Sunday afternoon. Plus my local mall just got a bailout from Gov. Rendell and the other mall close by is a literal ghost town, 4 or 5 stores have gone out of business.

#19     Mar 21, 2009
  10. This guy in the video is an idiot. He apparently does not know the difference between assets and revenue. Debt vs. GDP determines bankrutcy? what a moron!

#20     Mar 22, 2009