CNBC trading against viewers.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by st0ckman, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Homer Simpson has a better chance to become president than Ron Paul. Sad but true

#11     Jan 15, 2008
  2. and ron paul is not like by republicans. i like paul on some of his points but he is too libertarian for the right. money only matters so much if you don't jive with the party you are running for.

#12     Jan 16, 2008

3. i am not talking about a day trade. you should address how well GD and LMT have held up against the general markets. you have to agree they have been strong against the market, correct?

and why are you using charts to justify things that you are stating to be fundamental?

that being said i don't think you are wrong going for a short on these stocks. i am just saying that your argument that these chart setups look horrible is faulty. charts that have held up this long in this craptastic market are showing strength...not weakness. there are a lot better and easier shorts out there.

#13     Jan 16, 2008
  4. did i say short? no i did not. i said stay away.

the majority of my video is t.a.. moving average cross over etc.

i made the video to expose cnbc.

i have been doing this a very long time.

been a member here for over 5 years.

you are stupid if you do not take into account other aspects of a trade, fundamentals, geopolitical etc.

again this was not put up as a trade alert but as a demonstration of why you should be careful taking advice from the boob tube.

#14     Jan 16, 2008
  5. He is president.

#15     Jan 23, 2008
  6. Kanzei

Kanzei

The funniest part of this is the idea that Obama is not going to keep buying bombs and tanks, or that he won't attack somebody after the next false flag attack.

#16     Jun 26, 2008
  7. how bored are we, digging up an inactive, 6.5 month old post to comment?

#17     Jun 26, 2008