CNBC slides as viewers get crunched

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Mup, Aug 9, 2009.

1. CNBC is unwatchable. Constant cheerleading of the dow, idiot kudlow and dennis kneale proclaiming a perpetual bull market, etc.

#11     Aug 9, 2009
  2. [​IMG]
    definitely HOT !

#12     Aug 9, 2009
  3. I think their slide in ratings has to do with a couple of things:

1) People are realizing how liberal they are and how they keep waving pom poms for Barack Obama

2) I think some people are going back to work. My career has been the mortgage field so needless to say I've been out of work for some time over the last 2 years (3 layoffs). During the big credit crunch at end of 2007 I was watching the news all the time and seeing the next congressional hearing.

#13     Aug 11, 2009
  4. I like CNBC in the same way I like Elite Trader...its more entertaining than informative. :)

#14     Aug 11, 2009
  5. +1 CNBC India is probably the best. They are always talking limit orders and the tape move at light speed. Indian tv comercials are also very funny.

Akuma

#15     Aug 11, 2009
  6. Or they lost their shirts following Cramer's picks?

#16     Aug 11, 2009
  7. They should give Lenny Dykstra a show. Why not? Up 50%, and they have a parade of "get in now " guys. What's the diff?

#17     Aug 11, 2009
  8. you must not listen to squwak box in the morning. then you have kudblow. he is a right wing ideolog if there ever was one.

#18     Aug 11, 2009
  9. timcar

timcar

Put pianoman 28270 in the idiot category. Show me some left wing CNBC bias????

Just call him Joe “Right Wing” Kernen what a piece of crap he his.

Joe K. was complaining that the govn’t was extending ‘Cash for Clunkers’ program and good guy Carl Q. say “What Joe you don’t’ like the fact that the govn’t actually has a program that’s working great” Joe “RW” Kernen just shook his head and made dumb comment “well its about time”.

#19     Aug 11, 2009
  10. Hey timcar, I haven't been watching the show lately since I've gone back to work and gotten a job. Maybe you can keep me updated while you watch their lame channel that's nothing but yesterday's news.

#20     Aug 11, 2009