CNBC shows its colors

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by rickf, Jul 18, 2007.

1. S2007S

S2007S

cnbc needs to wake up, there programming is pathetic, about 75% of them are just soo damn annoying, especially Melissa Francis and her pathetic lines after each story she reads on On The Money.

#41     Sep 20, 2007
  2. We switched our offices to Bloomberg a couple of years ago.

Don

#42     Sep 20, 2007
  3. gnome

gnome

Haven't seen [heavily mammaried] Liz Claman lately. She once said, "maybe we should all put on cheer leader skirts and grab a couple of pompoms". That why she's gone?

#43     Sep 20, 2007
  4. Bloomberg has Sandra Smith too, an added bonus ;)

#44     Sep 20, 2007
  5. pdwst33

pdwst33

Yup she's a goner...probably priming herself for her new role on Fox Business News, which I think starts next month. I wonder who else will jump the CNBC ship? I pray Fox has the good sense NOT to try to hire Bob Pisani.

#45     Sep 20, 2007
  6. gnome

gnome

Or Dylan Ratigan, Liesman, Kudlow, Haynes, ... (gag)

#46     Sep 20, 2007
  7. pdwst33

pdwst33

Amen

#47     Sep 20, 2007
  8. I find it interesting to note both channels showed those lyin' bastards in Washington, and not one mentionof the arrests and SEC civil charges that happened this morning. That is news. That affects Wall St. and stocks. I can basically answer questions and ask questions just as well as the morons on the hill.

"Thank you Mr. Chairman, Mrs. Chairman, Sam the guard, my mom, and the New York Press. Mr. Bernanke, the US dollar is trading at ten cents, a cats eye marble, and a stick of Bazooka vs the Cad. Thank you so much for the fine job you are doing. And thank Mrs. Bernanke, and you cat Fluffy, and furthermore............."

#48     Sep 20, 2007
  9. :D :D :D

Don

BTW, which arrest, etc. are you referring to? I must have missed it. Saw something on Tuesday "Smart Online CEO,5 Others Arrested In Sec Fraud Case " (not them?)

#49     Sep 20, 2007
  10. cstfx

cstfx

If anyone watches the weekend business reports on Fox you know why I say that I don't hold out much hope that Fox will have anything worth watching.

Thank God for Bloomberg and CNBC Europe and Asia

#50     Sep 20, 2007