cnbc scam

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by h hubbins, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Citigroup is long up her, if you know what I mean.

#21     Mar 6, 2007
  2. I think a night with a hot anchor of your choice would be much better than the lame annuity. I am torn between Becky and Rebecca. :p :p :p

#22     Mar 6, 2007
  3. TM1

TM1

I'm sorry, but there is not a woman alive that is worth that trade. However if you win get in touch with me, I'll get you a night with a woman much hotter than those two in exchange for the lame annuity.:D

#23     Mar 6, 2007
  4. Yes, Becky Quick does have quite "nice legs too!" [per Alex in Oz] to go with her A-minis.

#24     Mar 6, 2007
  5. On the first day I get in at the closings of my entire million worth of holdings but calculating from any activity is done at the closings of the next day, yet somehow there are rankings. I'm 76,thousand something. How is that done? Theres no change calculatable until following days close.

cordially,

#25     Mar 6, 2007
  6. I read where Bartiromo is married to some Billionaire and the anchors aren't allowed to buy any equity, I believe.

cordially,

#26     Mar 6, 2007
  7. Please, what is a fade pool?

thanx

#27     Mar 6, 2007
  8. "There's no change calculatable until following days close."

Absolutely right. How can there be a ranking if everyone's gain/loss will not be calculated until early Wed AM?

I am in at 77%, yet all I did was earn $3,000 bonus points on Monday.

AND::::::::::::: the Video Quiz today has no correct choice.

I have emailed them on this, no response yet.

#28     Mar 6, 2007
  9. someone in a related forum mentioned that ranking is possible with entrants who had refferals added to their value. Makes sense. There was a correct answer. Investigate around before you commit an answer.

#29     Mar 6, 2007
  10. I hear Maria does NOT shave her nether region.

#30     Mar 6, 2007