cnbc scam

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by h hubbins, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Absolutely.

I would love to see a 24 hour Bloomberg Channel - International.

#11     Mar 5, 2007
  2. Nice legs too!

:D

#12     Mar 5, 2007
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Agree as well.

It is there. It just switches from one market to another. However, some in local languages. But between, HK, London and US most is covered any way.

#13     Mar 5, 2007
  4. I can't figure the rules out

they say you get filled at the time you bought and sold during the day not after the close lke last time but I bought 25,000 amln and they filled me at 46.50 a price it has not been sicne a month ago

is anybody trading it?

#14     Mar 6, 2007
  5. S2007S

S2007S

trading the cnbc contest game is nothing but luck, you cant trade in real time and shorting, ha. They pump up this challenge EVERY SINGLE DAY.

#15     Mar 6, 2007
  6. I got filled at the closing price of my stock.

#16     Mar 6, 2007

7. if i see something i'm trading i will enter it in the contest also but i'm not going to follow it that much, I did read that the trades are based on the time you trade them but I don't know if it works I might try a few tomorrow, if i'm searching options and i see on that might have alittle but the option isn't good then i'll trade it in the contest

going to try tomorrow to trade a few and see if it works, so far they filled me 10.00 out

#17     Mar 6, 2007
  8. did you buy and sell it today?

I don't know how you can trade 50 times a day at the closing price?

#18     Mar 6, 2007
  9. Challenge so stupid

just watch in a week there will be 12 people who are somehow ahead 100+%

hackers and cheaters

#19     Mar 6, 2007
  10. you gotta laugh at cnbc what a joke.

i was listening to bob pisani on the floor droning on and on about how significant this was and that was. what an idiot.

i would like to know all the shareholdings that those reporters at cnbc have.

especially bartiromo.she is long citigroup stock up to the yingyangs.

how can this lot ever be taken seriously.

#20     Mar 6, 2007