Cnbc Scam!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BobbiDigital, Mar 19, 2012.

1. WLT is only down $7, or 10%, since they hired CNBC to help dump some shares. Go fuk yourself wallstreet. What a joke.

#11     Mar 28, 2012

2. I am a CNBC rookie, never listened, but the office I'm in has it on.

#12     Mar 28, 2012
  3. lindq

lindq

LOL. Damn good idea. Wish I'd thought of it.

Or, if someone has the coding talent, they can hack into the CNBC studio teleprompter and read the copy before the announcer.

Or, better yet, insert their own copy into the teleprompter before it gets to the announcer.

Imagine the possibilities.

#13     Mar 28, 2012
  4. YOU FUKING IDIOTS DONT GET IT???

VERY SIMPLE:

WHO FUKING CARES IF THE STOCK PRICE GOES UP OR DOWN.

THE BUYING VOLUME IT CREATES ALLOWS INSIDERS TO SELL WITHOUT PRICE CRASHING. WE AREN'T TALKING A FEW CENTS HERE YOU FUKING MORONS.

#14     Mar 28, 2012
  5. Mr. Bohr,

The stock was up on the day and CNBC was reporting on it. Look at the volume post-report, it was not heavy. A $0.78 cent rally? That's the collusion? bwah hahahahahaha

You sir, are a f-stick.

#15     Mar 28, 2012
  6. There are up to 5 or 10 second delays nationwide, so this is another incidental occurence where the herd moves a stock because it makes it on TV. In this case simulcast isn't exactly the assumption you should make when watching CNBC.

I see their closing countdown is a few seconds behind, so somewhere it's coming in in real time, but mostly it doesn't.

#16     Mar 28, 2012
  7. +1 Ask yourself one question. You are watching TV it is called entertainment. Networks get paid on advertizing. Not making yourlife easier, or giving a a stcok to trade on. It is about the eyeballs and ear drums. Would you be better off doing T/A work on a SP 500 stock making gainsin a rational way? Also read the full disclosure of the network. Iusally do the oposite of any things that comes across the screen. The channel did get better after a certain female was romved from the moring segment. Look up the word "shill" in the dictionary. Also ask D. Ratigan about what the &^%@ goes on at the network.

#17     Mar 28, 2012
  8. This dipshit is calling some of these fellas Morons? Atticus will forget more than you will ever know piker.

Jack Rennick Schweiger out:cool:

#18     Mar 28, 2012
  9. r-in

r-in

+1(whatever the hell that means) for Rennick, and +10 for atticus. Hey if you see an obvious play look for your advantage. If you really believe there is an edge then there is another side to exploit. Quit whining and look for that edge. Cripes take advantage of it. If it is a short term thing via a CNBC stooge, take advantage of it! THat is our job, look for the edge that makes us money. Quit whining and do your job!

#19     Mar 28, 2012
  10. Actually my mother is dead. Not that it matters to an individual such as yourself. Was there any specfic reason you needed to include a deceased family memeber into this post? What is the emotional need you need to fill by responding in this manner? I would suggest you call 1(703) 482-0623.
    So in your infinite wisdom who are my ancestors? Can you answer the question? Do wan to know? Will it affect your trading strategy?
    Since your last aspersion was incorrect I will define you as an ignorant buffoon. Keep on digging a hole for yourself. Keep going atticus I will give you a new shovel when ever you need one.

#20     Mar 29, 2012