Cnbc Now Pounding The Desk For Small Caps

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by eagle488, Oct 11, 2006.

1. It looks like there is a new change at CNBC starting with Jim Cramer's lecture on going all in on small cap tech last night. Now they have money managers on stating that small cap is the way to go right now...

2. Excellent!!! Bring on the increased volume & volatility :D

3. This is a new pattern here for them. Last week they were pounding the desks on large cap value, now its small cap growth.

They just did a half hour segment on small cap growth and they had on a few money managers talking about different funds.

4. S2007S

S2007S

i thought it was large caps just 2 minutes ago, now its small caps. Hmmmm, bunch of pathetic fools.

and why is this market trying to turn positive....I see no reason for an up day today.

5. kashirin

kashirin

CNBC just tried to pump Dow saying results were quite good and it's not understandable why Dow is red

6. I really feel sorry for anyone idiotic enough to listen to even 3% of what the talking heads on CNBC say.

It's like leading sheep to slaughter.

7. S2007S

S2007S

results were good???

this market deserves to fall 5%

8. The only time I watch CNBC is ahead of FOMC events. Other than that, why bother? What they cover is 100% useless for traders of any kind.

Spend the same time watching charts... everything needed to know for success is in there :>)

9. S2007S

S2007S

NASDAQ ALMOST POSITIVE!!!

This is too confusing to watch.

Guy on cnbc last night on kudlow said he was cash and looking to go short right before the elections....think he knows something we dont....

10. interesting , agreed, cnbc sucks

#10     Oct 11, 2006