CNBC Needs To Be Investigated

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrDODGE, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Sorry Pabst, gotta go agin you on \this one. I hate the left, but I've wondered why they never helped us clean things upo.

The only way we stop this clusterfuck, is to get the fruits and nuts to help us. because, Brother, this ain't capitalism. It's a big pile on.

We'll go way too far the other way, but if it gets rid of crame and his ilk, it's worth it.

Dylan Ratighan getting indignant. What a joke. These cocksuckers should all get daytime emmys. Because that's all they are - actors.

#21     Mar 5, 2009
  2. SForce

SForce

I agree, but I think I can handle it. Why don't you work on Dennis Kneale and Larry Kudlow .. they need your help!

#23     Mar 5, 2009
  3. Rattigan is a SUPER douchebag.

#24     Mar 5, 2009
  4. Anyone claiming 'all blacks...,'...let alone 'all niggers,'....

'all Jews....,' let alone 'all Kikes,'

'all latinos...,' let alone 'all spics,'...

Beware of people like Pabst, ft, as they do irreparable harm to any just cause you wish to wage.

Do you really want to associate with Pabst and his ilk?

#25     Mar 5, 2009
  5. I actually like him. I might not agree with everything he says, but who am I? How am I to know what his experiences are to develop his personality. Know what, anybody mugged by a few black guys more than likely, "hates niggars". You talk them out of it. After this market mess, Anti - Semitism will be horrible. Try to explain it away.

We are all simply the sum of our experiences. I'm too old to tell people how to live or act. If I don't like it, I walk.

#26     Mar 5, 2009
  6. Find the word "all" in my post and your bitching would seem more on target, eh?
    Or you could rebuke my claim-which of course you can't.
    You don't like "my ilk" because of my semantics. My words though don't STEAL FROM YOUR POCKET. Whereas your voting habits steal from mine. And since you're posting your pro-tax bullshit on a Trading forum when you DON'T TRADE is even a bigger joke.......

#27     Mar 5, 2009
  7. Pabst, when you ran for office, what district was it, and under what name and party?

#28     Mar 5, 2009
  8. You're no older than me bro...:)

Like I say: Do I inherently dislike Jewish people or blacks? Not one bit. I dislike their collective behavior. They have the audacity to expect guy's like me to modify? LMFAO.....

#29     Mar 5, 2009
  9. Since we're on a trading forum why don't you tell us what you trade? Or if you've ever traded.

I mean it's a joke. You're a non-trader who posts non stop on a trading site. What am I missing?

#30     Mar 5, 2009