CNBC Maria Bartiromo's Exclusive Interview with Gov. Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TT1, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Not at all.

Your belief is that God does not exist.
    It is only your belief.

You only choose to see it as different because it makes you uncomfortable to see yourself as the mirror image of those you rail against.

#61     Sep 1, 2008

2. You are right, i shouldn't have inferred or implied anything. With that said, please proceed with your evidence against a supernatural being.

#62     Sep 1, 2008
  3. Still waiting for that "compelling" evidence...

#63     Sep 1, 2008
  4. Guess that's that.

#64     Sep 1, 2008
  5. Stosh

Stosh

I think Sarah Palin and Maria are both hot and I don't know why!!
    Stosh

#65     Sep 1, 2008
  6. because they are!

#66     Sep 1, 2008
  7. stu

stu

You seem keen to tell others what they believe, but you're the one with the beliefs.
    Therefore let me put it this way, when someone doesn't have something, it doesn't mean they have something else. If someone doesn't believe, that doesn't mean they have belief. I would say that really should be a bit obvious to you.

"Feel free to pound your hand on a table and condemn others. You will look completely familiar as some on the opposite side of your same table ."
    You might do well to take heed of your very own words.

#67     Sep 2, 2008
  8. stu

stu

dude there is life outside ET :)
    I didn't expect you'd be interested. I still don't, so won't waste too much of my time or yours at this stage.

Keeping on topic to some extent...... Gov Sarah Palin would no doubt promote creationism equal to science in school given half the chance. She might do so on the broken back of a flimsy notion that it is scientific to surmise for no good reason that a supernatural being created everything.

There is compelling evidence against a supernatural being , for one thing , everything described as supernatural , by it's very nature, necessitates the description being of something which in the end must be natural .

For instance , if there really were a "creator", whatever it turned out to be, its being has to be natural.
    If the suggestion is there can be something outside of nature which makes it supernatural, then any being described that way is by necessity, quite naturally like that.
    Therefore it will inevitably be the embodiment of naturalness by default, as everything is . Whatever circumstances has the thing that way , it is by that alone quite natural for it so to be. Were it not, the being would be more appropriately trivially described as unnatural , not supernatural.
    There can be no significance for the supernatural other than the expression of an unknown. Nothing can be outside nature without it being that way naturally .

Hope that helps. :p

#68     Sep 2, 2008