CNBC is telling people "Everything is Spiraling Out Of Control"

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by jackpearson, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Who let the dogs out?

Who let the dogs out?

Who let the dogs out?

#11     Aug 4, 2011
  2. Larson

Larson Guest

The simple fact is, things are starting to unravel somewhat. To argue otherwise is foolish. The market needs a good stampede anyway, to shake up the assclowns responsible for propping the market up and bring discipline back. I stayed out all year, because prices were too d**m high for any sort of long-term investing. So yeah, I want some things to go on sale.

#12     Aug 4, 2011
  3. Whatever --- let's add fire to the eqn:

[​IMG]

#13     Aug 4, 2011
  4. "somewhat" is the key word.

What CNBC is doing is acting like a flamethrower in a room full of dry wood.

#14     Aug 4, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like somebody is long from higher prices.

#15     Aug 4, 2011
  6. I'm a daytrader.

Flat at the end of everyday since 1996. :)

#16     Aug 4, 2011
  7. Looks like 401ks are about to get smoked along with Pensions.

Looks like the Sheeople are starting to see through the Bullshit.

I never hear any of you ass clowns complain about the cheer-leading going on with CNBC.

GAME OVER PEOPLE. END GAME. We are now moving into a phase of a serious Depression, that first, will show up in Unemployment numbers, Lack of Production, and massive outflows of funds.

Main street will feel it by Xmas.

Lets see how the HOPE and CHANGE will save the Economy.
    Not to mention the EURO ZONE IS FINISHED.

But for Daytraders or traders in general, this could be money making time, like back during the Russian Crises, LTMC Crises, and into April before 911.

#17     Aug 4, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Exactly. I went to lunch and no one was screaming and shouting. The S+P was down around 45 points and everyone in the restaurant acted the same. Everyone in the grocery store, same. Everyone at work, same. One person said "hey, did ya see the market? wow." and went back to his phone call.

Everyone drove home calmly. The radio played it's usual best of the 80s and 90s music. TV shows were the same, painter showed up at my place to do some work, wasn't even aware of the market.

The majority of Americans don't give a shit about the market. All these "end of the world if there's no QE" and other crap the banks spew out in Mutually Assured Destruction is a bunch of horseshit.

Only those on Wall Street care. The rest of us want fiscally prudent government. If, as a result, the market throws a hissy fit, no one on Main Street really gives a shit.

#18     Aug 4, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its those damned tax breaks on corporate jets. They're causing a depression!

:D

#19     Aug 4, 2011
  10. The majority of Americans don't give a shit about the market. All these "end of the world if there's no QE" and other crap the banks spew out in Mutually Assured Destruction is a bunch of horseshit.
    -------------------------

Correct. The Economy is now local. Most turn off the News or do not watch it. People understand we are in a Great Recession more like Depression.

Main Street has no money for the markets. Just ask you local brokers as they suck wind and face pink slips.

people are focused on their jobs, protecting what they have etal.

The Stock Market to most is just a reality TV show that they can turn off at anytime.

However, things are going to get very very very rough and certain regions in the US are going to feel it real soon.

#20     Aug 4, 2011