CNBC is facing scary times

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Well he just said that guys like us - bloggers - should be 'grenaded'.

nice huh? Another "christian" who supports "freedom and democracy" I guess.

Report: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15346931/

As if a "blogger" could have any effect on the killing power of the Western Military Industrial machine!!

Still, what works for China's military regime (restricting the internet) will work here too I guess...

#11     Oct 23, 2006
  2. trendo

trendo

Permabull Kudlow would fit in nicely on Fox.

#12     Oct 23, 2006
  3. Ughhh, Kudlow is the absolute worst. I've NEVER heard him say a bearish word in my life.

He sucks.

#13     Oct 23, 2006
  4. jem

jem

I agree and he was a joke in the down markets but his response would be where are we now and he would discount the importance of the Naz average.

#14     Oct 23, 2006
    #15     Oct 23, 2006
  6. sim03

sim03

They'll be smart to have Hilary Kramer stop by early and often, displaying her impressive
    expertease.

[​IMG]

#16     Oct 23, 2006
  7. m4a1

m4a1

you know why i stopped watching cnbc? they repeat the same news over and over again in all the different shows throughout the day. they also don't have anything exclusive.

i don't know why everyone thinks maria bartolomo (spelling?) is hot. there are plenty of women everywhere better looking than her.

#17     Oct 23, 2006
  8. If her lips get any bigger, they'll be able to float her over NYC as an early warning system.

(what I love, is to make such a dispariging post, and the acknowledgement says "thank you for posting". (-: )

#18     Oct 23, 2006
  9. There was a website called Naked News where the girl would strip as she read the evening news. I always thought that concept would translate well to the financial news.

#19     Oct 23, 2006
  10. Yes and hopefully their conservative news commentary as well.

#20     Oct 23, 2006