CNBC/Elite Trader

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by SCI new york, Feb 10, 2009.

1. From what ive observed i have to agree with the orginal post, lots of wannabees..Daal, do you have a life outside elitetrader? if so start living it..And for you Hornet, show your p&l of your trading today or go back to playing with your starwars action figures.

#11     Feb 10, 2009
  2. bighog

bighog Guest

CNBC is ok when you do not live in a BIG city and get choices for business news unless you get DISH. Steve Liesmen used to be better as a good economist before his corporate bosses turned his objections into being a puppet for the big sponsers..........Did i mention GE is basically a bank disguised as an industrial company and GE owns CNBC. Any business program is better than NO business channel. Mark Haines still pipes up now and then and can be a breath of fresh air. Erin Bernett is like a school child with him as one poster said in the chat room. Erin needs a good screwing to grow up and act her age. She is dangerous as she waves her hands like a retard.

ET forums are good to pop in now and then to remind you why 95% blow out their accounts over and over. I mean come on, can most of the clowns that come in and say they made a killing on certain days be real? hell i am a good trader and i got whacked today being long as the news came out and ES was down faster than Monica Lewinsky. I was stubborn and took that puppy for a 10 handle loss. reversed after banging out a handle here, a handle there and made a decent day from a horrible trade.

ET clowns, do me a favor and the other good traders that indeed frequent ET. KEEP funding those accounts, some of us really love you for youe kindness and giving to the cause. If some of you are upset at my posta, well deal with it or put me on ignore. hahahaha. I love ET.. :)

#12     Feb 10, 2009
  3. Tide31

Tide31

Funny because with the Westminster dog show on last two nights, I couldn't help but think of the following. That guy who anchors the morning CNBC show with Erin, Mark Haines, he reminds me of Fred Willard's role in the movie Best in Show. Willard is the actor that MC's the dog show and has absolutely no clue about dogs. The other guy, Erin in this case, at least has some clue. Who's relative is this guy anyway? He is a lawyer from NJ, how did they pick him of all people. In movies they have a 'stooge' that needs everything explained to, so the audience can follow the plot, maybe thats the theory? You can see it in Erin's face, she is in pain every time he opens his mouth.

"Can you dress the dogs up in outfits? Like the bloodhound could wear a little Sherlock Holmes outfit with a pipe? Would they allow that?"

:p

#13     Feb 10, 2009
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Let me ask you 2 things:

1. What do YOU contribute to the website? If not much, you don't have the right to bitch. After all posters make or brake ET. Or you want excellent info for free?

2. Why is it under Wall St. News? If you are that stupid that can't even file a new thread under the correct category than you are right and you are actually bitching about yourself. :)

P.S.: People keep complaining about the weather, but nobody does anything....

#14     Feb 10, 2009
  5. Surdo

Surdo

Well said!

e s

#15     Feb 10, 2009
  6. One problem is that a large proportion of the lurkers and posters here are ingrates.

They appreciate very little, and anything less than a cashiers check made out to them is regarded as trifling.

Jack [​IMG]Hershey excepted, of course.

#16     Feb 11, 2009
  7. Frostie

Frostie

I think this moment in history is the best time to be involved in a community like ET. It is sort of like the Digg.com of world financial news, if there is some info worth posting someone is going to post it.

#17     Feb 11, 2009
  8. Stosh

Stosh

My problem is that my time is so valuable that I can only read those posts that are intelligent and contribute to the subject that I am interested in at the moment. Can someone refer me to such a website? And please be brief. Stosh

#18     Feb 11, 2009
  9. I'd like to help, but I'm just too busy.

#19     Feb 11, 2009
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

...what if you pay me for reading them and I will tell you in condensed form what they said? Then you save even more time....

P.S.: I would like to help you, but my time is to valuab... sorry, have to go....

#20     Feb 11, 2009