CNBC Debate: Not Again, Rick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Compared to Deranged Rover and Pee Drinker?

#31     Nov 12, 2011

2. Be careful...... next thing you know they will be asking you for trading tips.

#32     Nov 13, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, he is.

I invite anyone to google "rick perry texas miracle".

#33     Nov 13, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You made first insult, you lose.

Anyway, there is content in his post. It's wrong, however. See my google suggestion.

#34     Nov 13, 2011
  5. Huntsman is the ONLY republican candidate that can get a significant portion of independent and democrat voters. But he is too smart and level headed and informed for the ignorant masses running the republican party.
    Too bad.

A review I saw on another site.

deborah-3074274

The only GOP candidate that has any sense is Hunstman and they won't give him the time of day because he DOES make some sense. He didn't sign the "CRAZY" pledges and he can articulate himself. As I have said before he should distance himself from the nut job TPGOP's run independent - can he do worse than 1%??

The TPGOP are toast and thank God. They are clueless - did you hear their answers to such important questions?

Bauchman - needs to hang it up - she can only regurgitate Bauchman Obamaisms

Ron Paul - says the right thing about 20% of the time - he is way too old to be running.

Gingrich - just a rude bastard - look at ALL his indiscretions - yack.

Perry - don't even think I need to comment.

Cain - lobbyist ahole.

Romney - flip flop flip flop, flip flop

Santorum - OMG

Huntsman - I like him - but he makes too much sense for the fanatics.

Bye Bye TPGOP

#35     Nov 13, 2011
  6. rew

rew

Indeed. After the Iowa straw poll (which Bachmann won by a whisker) Paul has consistently outpolled Bachmann, Huntsman, and Santorum, and sometimes Perry. Yet the mass media continues to call Paul a fringe candidate while never applying that term to Bachmann, Santorum, or Huntsman.

#36     Nov 14, 2011